CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Thanks for posting them!

Whew, I quickly scanned through the photographs, hoping (and yet dreading) that they'd be new Mac/Petyon-in-bed pics. I don't know whether I'm relieved or not. Haha. (OTOH, not having a heart attack is actually good)

The pics of Mac and Peyton over the dead body are kinda cute! And yes, I know that sounds so wrong. :lol: :D

ABC thanks for the pictures between the pics and the promo I cant wait for the new season....and that has NOTHING to do with a certain actor appearing shirtless..:eek: :eek:

...OK I LIED....shirtless Mac *THUD*... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanx Shane for these new pics! I'll add them to the gallery as soon as I can, but there's still those 2 from the previous set, that you need to reupload in full size! ;)

Fantastic new pics! Thanks, Shane! *15 more days and counting until S3*

i just caught up on the last few pages of pictures, and they are all great! I love em, cant wait for the new season!

I've had a question: Who are the 2 women in the black dresses? :p

CSI_Willows said:
Okey, who are the perps? :p

The two women dressed like Audrey Hepburn are - I think - involved in the jewelery store-robbery case, which I think is episode 2 or 3.

When I first watched the promo, I was convinced that they were Lindsay and Stella going undercover.

Yeah, I'll hide in the corner now.

whaha, you weren't the only one, SecretSophie I was thinking it 2 when I first saw them :p Thank for the info allstar 12 ;)

HQ images from 'Love Runs Cold' POSSIBLE SPOILERS

&tery please add to the gallery*

eNJOY!

Back