CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

I hope these haven't been posted before.

These (As well as a few others from the event) will be posted at the Modern Day Gallery (my site) in a little while.

CBS Summer 2005 Press Tour
(note to Tery: I'm gonna upload these to a special area in the gallery)

OH! Blue how come you didn't post those Danny's pics in Drool thread!? :lol: Lucky that I open this thread otherwise I'll have no idea what I miss :lol: He's so hot what gun shot :D

Thanks so much for those awesome photos Shane :D. I can't believe how dark Melina is! She looks so Greek now heh.

She appeared in an episode and then disappeared. And then came back! But then she disappeared again. :(

She was awesome.

^ Didn't Kelly Hu recently land a stable gig somewhere? Something on TV perhaps? I expect that she'll be much like Aisha Tyler's character on CSI - bail when a bigger opportunity comes along.

I definitely don't begrudge her that, but I'll miss Maka.

According to Kellyhu.com, she's filming a show "In Case of Emergency", which was recently picked up by ABC so that's probably why she hasn't been around NY.

I really miss her flirting with Danny :p

Nice pics! :D

allstar12 said:
According to Kellyhu.com, she's filming a show "In Case of Emergency", which was recently picked up by ABC so that's probably why she hasn't been around NY.

Me too. :lol: I loved the way she'd make him all nervous. Took control in that relationship.

Hammerback is creeping me out in those pics :lol:

Love the shot of Danny, that's a yummy shirt :D

tuesdaymorning said:

Me too. :lol: I loved the way she'd make him all nervous. Took control in that relationship.

Gotta love a dominant female :p

That shirt on Danny is Hot!!! It reminds me of Delko's shirts!

Back