CSI: NY moves to Fridays 8pm (7 central) this Fall

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Geeno, May 16, 2012.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Cool! Not. :lol: So, she's a lawyer, right? The CSI folks can process the evidence, then the BB folks can arrest the bad guys...all in all, a triple-play New York night of television on Friday nights for CBS. :rolleyes: You're going DOWN, Jersey girl!!!

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

But any idea in how many episodes?

Sounds like a full season to me.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They haven't announced how many episodes we're getting yet. I do have my fingers crossed for at least 20 episodes, though, but for right now, that's just wishful thinking on my part.

As for Made in Jersey, I'm sure they're hoping that sandwiching it in between NY and Blue Bloods (a pretty potent Friday night combination) will help it succeed. And I'm sure they're hoping that putting NY at 8:00 will make that hour successful where a new show would likely fail (Gifted Man, I'm looking at you).

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I hope at least 20! :)

I wonder how the earlier time slot will affect the writting on the show. Will be it much lighter like NCIS (where each episode has a B-story where the characters do some crazy/fun/recreational/personal stuff like bidding on ebay, meeting a bully from high school, talking about the reason (or event that led them) they join the force, gossiping etc.) Well, not that NY has not done something like that before. It's just not enough I guess.