CSI: NY Moves to Friday Night at 9pm Next Season

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 19, 2010.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Isn't it funny how genius CBS is on scheduling this season? :lol: The Defenders is kind of flop, now they are sacrificing NY for it. I watched SVU last night instead.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, I was planning on watching L&O: LA since CSI NY got bumped - I'll have to see if it's any good though.

The thing about it being on Fridays is I don't think there's a lot of competition.

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

CBS should have just left NY alone in its place. Once they see that The Defenders is not doing well i'm sure they'll move NY back. i was so lost on Wednesday without NY being on :(

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I had seen the promo for The Defenders and kept thinking how lame the show appeared to be. However it wasn't until last night that I realized that it was the show now airing in NY's old timeslot. I had to laugh cause it's just got cancellation written all over it. Now with the ratings Grissom rules provided it's clearly evident that it didn't get off to a great start; at least compared to what NY did last year. I may be completely wrong and maybe the show turns out to be a big hit but I'm just not seeing it right now. It annoys me even more because I can't watch NY on Fridays.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm extremely curious as to what the viewing numbers will be tonight. Hopefully with Sela Ward joining the cast and it being the premiere it'll do well.

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I checked the other shows in the timeslot tonight and I think CSI NY has a good shot of beating everything. As for the Good Guys on FOX. I cannot believe that was renewed. I guess only because of Collin Hanks.

The Defenders looks quite dumb. I chose to watch a tape rather than the Wednesday night fare at 9.

7. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I watched the first ten minutes of The Defenders. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was worse than expected. Still, when you consider that Law & Order: Los Angeles will probably dominate the 10 o'clock slot, maybe moving Mac's team to Fridays was a good thing.

(How many of you are extremely pi**ed at the annoyingly loud:angryrazz: pop-up ads on this site lately? I had to turn off my sound.:rolleyes:)

8. flack's girl

flack's girl Dead on Arrival

I really hope that NY does okay in its new time slot, well done you guys that are keeping up with it!! I couldn't bear no more Flack on my tv!!!! I am from the UK so we don;t have season 7 yet, but i have just taken delivery of season 6, and have started again....

9. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

CSI:NY and Blue Bloods had extremely good ratings for wasteland Friday. CBS made a good move.