CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #15 Voting

Sorry Roosey! I will try my best to enter this one....last week especially the weekend was very busy. I just need to cap hunt!

SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES NOW!!! - Extending deadline.

Hi there!

If you weren't in the mood to send in any entries, but you are now, this is your chance! Or didn't you have any time? Maybe you have now!

You can send in your entries until Wednesday, 6th of February, 5pm GMT+1. (this board's original time, plus one hour). Please also tell me whether you'd like your entries to be in the advanced category or the beginners category.

Thanks!

Attention Everyone!

A new challenge break has been imposed. For information, please see this post.

Roosey will still be posting the icons for voting, and later on, the results. Please keep sending in your entries :)

It would be great to still see some entries coming in these upcoming 3 days. I've only got one person sending in their entries after the deadline was extended. I need more entries for the beginners category, so if you're new here, or you just started making icons, don't be shy and throw in those entries! I bet you'll do great.

OK, we've reached the 1000 posts limit, so Roosey, when you're ready to start, please post the icons for voting in the new thread:

--> CSI:NY Ch.Thread #2

This one is now **locked** :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back