CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#43: Sheldon Hawkes - Results!

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#36: Ladies ~ Results!

Wow, a first? :eek: Thanks so much guys, I wasn't expecting that. :D Thanks to all who voted for me, and congratulations to all of the other winners, you all did great. :D

Thanks for the votes! :) Congrats to everyone else!

wow, 2nd and 3rd place Intermidates? :eek: I wasn't expecting that, thank you for the votes :)
Congrats to all the other winners :D

Wow first place!! Thank you to every one who voted for me! Congrats to the other winners!:)

Congrats to all the winners :) This challenge was great, the icons were wonderful. Can't wait 'til the next one.

Congrats to the winners! :D

RL is really hectic at the mo so for those that have asked for a winners banner they will be done as soon as possible, I havent forgotten you dont worry ;)

CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#37: S5 Final ~ Now Open!

CSINY Icon Challenge #37- S5 Final
For this challenge you can use any caps from the final that aired last thursday, Pay up :)

RULES:
1. You may use ANY CSI:NY screencap from Pay Up. No promo pics please.

2. You can use any kind of brushes, textures, fonts etc

3. You must send your icons to me, nattybatty55, via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else you will be disqualified. I'll PM you back when I have received them.

4. When you submit your entry, please give me both the image and the link. It's a bit easier.

5. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just silly and it's not showing that you have true talent.

6. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels (or 140x for the 4th). If they aren't, they'll have to be resized and that never works out that well.

7. You are allowed to enter up to four icons- Three 100x100 and one 140x140.

8. Have fun and be creative!

9. No vulgar words on the icons, please. We have had to refuse a couple of icons before because their contents were vulgar.

10. There are three categories: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. Please tell me which catagory you are entering in- If you choose intermediate please give me a second category in the case of few entries. All of your icons should be in one single category.

You can send in your icons until Thursday 28th May 7pm GMT:)

You can use any screencap that you wish but here are a few,....

Angell
Flack
Angell
Flack
Danny
Hawkes and Lindsay
Mac
Mac
Danny
Flack
Adam
Stella and Mac

Here is also a zip folder of many more caps that I took- 250 in total :)

Good Luck with creating guys :)

Great theme :D And I've the episode on my computer so it's gonna be easy to find some cool screencaps :D

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#37: S5 Finale ~ Now Up!

This is gonna sound stupid, but how do you download that zip file? I went there and got an account, but the only 'download' button was a link to some family guy download.

This is gonna sound stupid, but how do you download that zip file? I went there and got an account, but the only 'download' button was a link to some family guy download.

When you click on the link it should take you to a page that looks like this:

You then click the box that I have circled :)

Lol. Okay. Looks pretty self-explanatory :lol:. For some reason, I thought I would just end up with a Family Guy download when I clicked that because the URL on the download said something to do with that show. Thanks ;)

Back