CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#43: Sheldon Hawkes - Results!

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#39: Guns - Results!

WoW :eek:thanks for 3rd place it really means alot;) Congrats to the other winners as well:bolian:

Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#39: Guns - Results!

Congratulations to the winners! :D

CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#40: Artists Choice - Now Open!

CSINY Icon Challenge #40- Artists choice

Ok this time around you can do what ever you wish! Use Textures, Text, brushes etc. You can use any cap you want from CSINY from any episode and any season :D

RULES:
1. You may use ANY screencap, no promo pics please

2. You can use any kind of brushes, textures, fonts etc

3. You must send your icons to me, nattybatty55, via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else you will be disqualified. I'll PM you back when I have received them.

4. When you submit your entry, please give me both the image and the link. It's a bit easier.

5. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just silly and it's not showing that you have true talent.

6. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels (or 140x for the 4th). If they aren't, they'll have to be resized and that never works out that well.

7. You are allowed to enter up to four icons- Three 100x100 and one 140x140.

8. Have fun and be creative!

9. No vulgar words on the icons, please. We have had to refuse a couple of icons before because their contents were vulgar.

10. There are three categories: Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. Please tell me which catagory you are entering in- If you choose intermediate please give me a second category in the case of few entries. All of your icons should be in one single category.

You can send in your icons until Monday 19th July 7pm GMT:)

You can use any image that you wish but here are a few,....

Danny
Danny
Mac
Stella
Adam
Adam
Sid
Sheldon
Lindsay
Flack
Angell
Peyton

Have fun creating :)

*I'll be away from the board for a few days but will have time and chance to receive and reply to your entries, thanks*

Last edited:
Re: CSI: NY Icon Chal.Thr. 3 - Ch.#40: Artists Choice - Now Open!

A little late.. But thanks for the two win places and congrats too the others winners ! ;)

Your new challenge theme sounds interested. I hope I find time to enter.... :rolleyes:

Yep, sorry guys, got it completely wrong, wednesdays the 15th anyway, sorry about that my heads all over the place at the mo..... Ive corrected it :)

Monday 19th July 7pm GMT... That should give you more time ;)

I'll try to get something in I'll be a little busy later this week ... and the second link is Sheldon not Danny :p

I'll get on it this week Nats, and don't worry about the little mix up. We're all human. ;)

Quick update:

Beginners: 0
Intermediates: 6
Advanced: 6

Need lots more guys :D

Just noticed I got the date wrong the second time, when I changed it, no idea what my brain was thinking :lol:..... Deadline: Monday 20th July 7pm GMT

The enty numbers have not differed since I last posted, sorry to those taht have entered but ive got to give others a few more days till Thursday 23rd July 7pm GMT

Passes out Cookies...........

Back