CSI: NY: Haunting and Beautiful [M+M]

kissmesweet

Coroner
Summary: While Lindsay's past comes and haunt her, she realizes that there maybe something more to Danny than meets the eye. Back from her sister's wedding, things are awkward. Danny & Lindsay definitely. Stella and Mac as well. Reviews are appreciated! Flashbacks of scenes from her life in Montana in every chapter. Hope you guys like it!!

Okay, if you hate the pairing. Good for you; don't comment.

Rating: K+
Romance/Drama

Here we go!

Good so far...but darn you for ruining my Smacked lol. You better get them back together...Smacked and DL in one fic are love :)

Oh, thank you. You're the only person who replied and of COURSE-- I love Smacked, so yes, they'll be rogether before you know it! I just wish that they'd get it on in the show as well...

Hey Kissmesweet! I really love your story and I find myself looking forward to every update lol! Can't wait to read next chap! :)

Aw! Thanks!! :) I'm so happy that you like it! I haven't wrote in a while though... I've had a few assignments to complete.

Hey, could you post it to a different site, please? I you can't it's ok. My computer, currently held together with stickers and shoestrings dies if I try to go on ff.net. :( Anywho, I would really like to read your story. Thanks!

^^ Sorry, I really don't have time! God, I stumbled onto here through google. :lol: What a a coincidence. Anyway, I realized that I haven't updated in god knows how long and even slower on talkcsi. So here we go. Continuing...

Latest chapter: A Little Hesitant

Oh and guys, I have a little writers' block on this particular story. I would love some help.

Back