CSI: NY Fic: Last Song Syndrome Is A Bitch! [Flack/Stella]

uh, Mandy, i was naked when they found me dead
(*waaaaahhhhhhhh*)

Hahahaha!! :lol:That's just too funny! You were naked in front of Flack? Just too damn funny! :lol: Too bad you were dead! :lol: If you were alive it'll probably be a 'Oh God, please let the ground open up and swallow me now!' moment. Unless you two were doing something naughty! :guffaw: :guffaw:

uh, Mandy, i was naked when they found me dead
(*waaaaahhhhhhhh*)

Hahahaha!! :lol:That's just too funny! You were naked in front of Flack? Just too damn funny! :lol: Too bad you were dead! :lol: If you were alive it'll probably be a 'Oh God, please let the ground open up and swallow me now!' moment. Unless you two were doing something naughty! :guffaw: :guffaw:

hehehe...just made you laugh there huh?

not totally naked. there's a tarp draped on me (ala Cabbie Killer).
i don't mind Flack gawking at me. what the heck, i'm dead anyway!:evil:

Yup, you really did make me laugh! Thanks for that! :D

Hahaha, that tarp covering you...did it cover you up enough or could Flack still see into your 'bare soul'? :lol: :lol: Does it really matter? You're dead anyway...Heck, yes! :lol: Did you look your best? :D ...I mean for being dead, that is! :lol: :lol:

Yup, you really did make me laugh! Thanks for that! :D

Hahaha, that tarp covering you...did it cover you up enough or could Flack still see into your 'bare soul'? :lol: :lol: Does it really matter? You're dead anyway...Heck, yes! :lol: Did you look your best? :D ...I mean for being dead, that is! :lol: :lol:

hmmm...sorry. can't remember. gez so... :lol::lol::lol:

well, i was lying face down, so one of my butt cheeks was exposed, i think.
really i didn't mind coz my face is buried in the ground. i thought to myself...oogle all you want coz i'm dead!

oh, crap. then i just remembered my body will be sent to autopsy, and see my face...

...then i woke up.

pretty much a nightmare huh?:bolian:

Oh definitely a nightmare kay! What with Flack seeing you dead and butt-naked. Would it have been better if you were alive and naked? It could be since you could still flirt with Flackie! :lol:

For today, my LSS is State of the Nation by Industry!

Great job with this. I would love to see Flack naked. :) I haven't seen Wicked, but now I want to see it. I may go check out the soundtrack on iTunes.

Back