CSI: NY "Eyecons"

Re: CSI: NY "Eyecons" (CSI in Second Life)

Call me a pessimist, but I'm worried. I wish I could be more excited, but I'm just not. Maybe it's because the only time I can go online is at the library so I won't be able to participate in Second Life. That, and I'm worried it'll get too "gimicky."

Though Mac as a drag queen made me giggle, as did that one other clip I saw with Adam describing Second Life to Mac and Danny. I just hope those weren't the only good parts!

Welcome to TalkCSI EllePollack! :D :cool: ;)

After the eps and you guys have rang the number.... will you post the code in a spoiler box?? Because I can watch the clips but cant phone because i live in the UK! :)

^^You can bet we'll all be 'comparing notes' so to speak. ;)

It really does look like it could be a good episode for Adam, and we all know Fay loves her some Adam. ;)

I wonder if each little "eyecon" will relate to the upcoming episode? I'm kind of hoping we'll get some bloopers or deleted scenes or behind-the-scenes stuff too, you know?

I did the first Eyecon. There was an 877 number in the YODO ep.(hehe makes me think YODA) and the code, if I remember corectly was AZ07. The video was a clip of Hill Harper at the Body Farm, which is an extra on the S3 DVD.

ETA: Either the code I said above is wrong or you can't go back to a code once a new one is listed cuz I just tried and it didn't work.

ETA 2: The YODO/YODA thing made me think of the Star Wars movies and sent me to my silly place. Please forgive me for straying so far OT. I couldn't resist.

bring-me-solo-and-the-wookiee-they-will-all-suffr-4-dis-outrage_r.jpg

I'm done now. I promise.

Wow! Thanks everybody for all the information, clips and hints. I am not from the States, so I will miss all of the fun. :( But it is great that we have this thread now where I will be updated hopefully on a regular basis.

I am soooo not into computer games and second life is so out of my universe, but all of the CSI related stuff sounds that great, I really would like to give it a try. I kinda fear though that I will stuck on it, and my time is quite limited already... Anyways... Thanks for sharing!!! :D

And PerfectAnomaly , the pic just cracked me up! So you work on the staff on NY then? Was that first eyecon like a test or so, cause I have never heard anything about it while S3 were on. What did I miss? :confused:

I just watch the show. I went to CBS' NY website and clicked on the banner to see what it was. Then I read somewhere - can't remember where -that calling the number seen in YODO was related to the Eyecon thing. Calling the number gave me the access code. According to Zuiker's first message after YODO, there are going to be things in episodes: phone numbers, web sites, etc. that viewers can access to get the codes. I assume it all ties into Zuiker taking NY into different areas of media and entertainment.

EllePollack, welcome! :D Thank you for sharing info on Second Life and answering questions. I'm really curious to see how Wednesday night's episode will play out. It sounds like Second Life is a really complex world. I had no idea there was real money involved, too!

Thanks for the info, perfectAnomaly! I didn't see those kinda interviews. Like I said, I just catch stuff like that when it is posted somewhere in here...

I am really looking forward to Wed eppy. I guess this could really turn out great! :)

For anyone looking to get a bit of a head start or if you missed the episode, the webpage and the Second Life areas went live this morning and trickled out through the SL grapevine. Here it is:

http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/second_life/

Good luck to anyone trying to get in; I'd expect a crush with the crowd trying to log in tonight and getting into SL has been known to get slow when people try to flood in all at once.

Thank god for you Elle :) , because I was watching out for a number or something but thanks to the stupid (no offense) CTV logo, I didn't see an Eyecon and I have been muttering to myself for the past half hour, causing my hubby to worry about my sanity yet once again. :devil:

Darn packing for going to LA and splitting time between Adam's great geek out and info on Second Life! :cool:

According to Springmoon in our chat, this was the code tonight:

202-730-9950

I hope it works. :)

Faylinn said:
According to Springmoon in our chat, this was the code tonight:

202-730-9950. I want your brains!!!

I hope it works. :)

It did indeed!

In this weeks Eyecon video, speak both P Lenkov and Joe Dante, the director.
A case : zombies
B case : Amityville.

Back