CSI: NY Emmy Episode Submissions

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 31, 2008.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm totally agreeing with you about Danny/Rikki. ;) :D

Congrats to Carmine. I loved him in Child's Play :thumbsup:

2. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I'm happy that Carmine and AJ both got nods and hope that those actually follow through to the nominations proper. We'll see. Nice to see their work is recognised by TPTB though. :)

As to Gary Sinise's submission - considering all three leading guys were nominated, and one of them has even less talent than Anna Belknap, I think that is solely a name thing. I'm not saying Gary doesn't deserve it, but yeah. Not particularly surprised at that one.

I'm stunned that Melina didn't get submitted. What the hell is that? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Carmen Argenziano would have been a great choice for a nod, however he did that thing called 'sci-fi' and that sort of stain doesn't seem to come off when it comes to the Emmys. A shame because his performance in 'Admissions' was definitely worthy of a nod in the Guest Star category.

I'm hoping that they'll give Eddie and Hill both something to work with in S5 which will give them a chance at getting submitted in future.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

No, Melina no!!!!!!!! :(

Right Next Door is my fav episode from Season 4 and she shone. Pity she wasn't chosen. :( (It's totally silly if you ask me) but that episode did deserve to be picked :)

Another ilogical thing is C. Argenziano. He was OUTSTANDING in Admissions!

And I truly LOVED Eddie's perfomance in All in the family and i like him a lot in Right Next Door and Admissions too.

And I'm thrilled for Gary and A.J :D

Debbie :D

ps: I hope next season we will have an episode where she can shine as much in RND and get picked. melina did deserved it!

4. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

Firt of all, La_Guera, your posts are always a pleasure to read.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really happy that Carmine & A.J. got selected. Not surprised that Gary was on the list. Extremely surprised that Melina was not chosen. She was great in RND.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Maybe Right Next Door was submitted because of Melina's performance in it. If that's the case, that means Melina did technically get a nod for her work from TPTB. In a way. :p

I'll be laughing my ass off over here if TPTB submitted that episode because of Lindsay's Monologue of Doom. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Carmine better get the nomination and the Emmy for "Child's Play" He really rocked it in that episode. He really made you feel Danny's anguish. Eddie should have gotten the nod for "All in the Family," and Melina should have gotten it for "Right Next Door" as well. Those were superbly acted. I don't know about AitF, but I can guess why Melina didn't get the not for RND.

Stupid D/L and her Monologue of Doom. Begone. Back to Montana with you....wretched cretin!

7. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

I'd like to say I'm surprised that Eddie wasn't submitted, but when TPTB didn't submit him last year for "Consequences", I new he had no chance this year. What kills me is that they can submit as many actors as they want in every category. I remember last year "The Sopranos" submitted 14 actors in the Supporting Actor category yet nothing for Eddie or Hill. Nope, not surprised about this year. By the way, Melina is now listed in the Best Actress category, they just don't know what episode was submitted.

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Woohoo! :D So Melina is one of those submitted too! That's great news.

The most surprising one to me is still AJ. :lol: Is there better proof of what a good impression he's left in his role as Adam? C'mon, TPTB, make him a main character already!

9. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Too bleeding right too. :eek: I can't believe they even tried to overlook Melina. :wtf:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HHAHAHHAHAHAHA :guffaw: *side note* remind self not to have beveage around when reading Kimmychu's posts. :lol:

After watching Right Next Door again, I agree that Melina did carry the episode. The D/L scene was just a side bar. One would hope anyway that TPTB wouldn't do that. :eek:

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I would expect Gary, Melina and Carmine to be nominated in some way, shape or form. But AJ? I am very surprised but I definitely think he deserves it, he is a fantastic actor. :D Congratulations to AJ.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Amen to that! :D

I wonder she was picked by what episode

I loved her in RND but she was great in The Deep!!!!!

It must be the best episode because no doubt Mariska will get a nomination by Undercover (SVU) and Melina deserved to be a nominee too :)

Lisa Edelstein Suporting Actress??? What???? well i want her to get her nomination for House's Head

well a fight of Titans, A.J and Carmine :D Carmine did a great job in Child's play but A.J was great in all his scenes along with Season 4. I think Carmine has a great chance if he gets a nomination

Gary! I thought he deserved a nomination by Taxi or Admissions as well TAH
    And I want more scenes for Flack. He was oustanding this season. I liked him
    so much in Right Next Door!

Again, i think it was unfair about Carmen Argenciano :( He only had few lines but he showed how to act with his whole body!

Debb

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ah, so Melina has been submitted--good. I wonder why they didn't have her listed before??

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thank goodness Melina has been submitted. It just didn't make sense they'd overlook her.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great to see Melina submitted as well. :D She's awesome.

And Carmine deserves a nod, he really does. His work over the Child's Play arc has really been phenomenal.