CSI: NY dvd's ...

CSIChick

Dead on Arrival
What up?!
I've just order the complete first season of CSI:NY on DVD from Amazon and I was wondering if there are any special features and/or goody stuff (deleted scenes, interviews, behind the scenes etc. etc) I'm not keeping my hopes up but all the same it would be cool if there were, please reply if you have the answer or an idea for bonus stuff on the dvd's!​

i'm not sure i'm afraid - did it give a release date of august 10th or something like that? i got really confused when they cancelled my order for the part 1 dvd which was due out in a week or so but i guess it's just going to be one of the whole season, which is fine, but they could've explained it!

The answer to your question is that, yes, there is a whole bonus features disc. There's a tour of the lab (Very cool :D), a thing about the creation of CSI: NY and it's characters, a thing about the 9/11 site and more stuff I can't remember right now. OH! And it's also got commentary on some episodes. I don't know about you, but I love watching episodes with commentary.

Back