CSI: NY COFFEE MUG

FLACK_ATTACK

Prime Suspect
On the CBS online store the heat-sensitive mug sells for $12.00, I am thinking of getting it, cuz it looks so cool! Although I am planning a trip to NYC in July and was wondering where the mugs would sell in NYC, or are the items on the online store strictly just for online buying? I keychain with the ALS light source looks awesome too.

If you go to New York you def. should drop by the CBS store. Its on Broadway next to the David Letterman studio's. When I was there in 2004 they had lots of mugs, keychains and tshirts and stuff. So if you want the mug you can try there.

If you go to New York you def. should drop by the CBS store. Its on Broadway next to the David Letterman studio's.
I agree, when I went over to NY in September the CBS store had loads of mugs. They also have loads of other CSI items. It would be worth checking there before buying on line. :)

As advertisements are not allowed on Talk CSI I am editing out your links. Please note the board disclaimer:

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.

Thank you.

is there a cbs store in L.A., San Diego or San Francisco as well since I am going there in summer and could buy one there?

Back