CSI NY celebrate the hundredth episode

Wouldnt you say Eddie is dressed down. He is wearing jeans too if you look at the pictures.

noealonso posted:
This is the only picture of Eddie I see, and I'd say you can't tell what kind of pants he's wearing so there's no way to tell if he's dressed down or not.

This will help:
novh.jpg

Wouldnt you say Eddie is dressed down. He is wearing jeans too if you look at the pictures.

noealonso posted:
This is the only picture of Eddie I see, and I'd say you can't tell what kind of pants he's wearing so there's no way to tell if he's dressed down or not.

This will help:
novh.jpg

Eddie needs to get himself some pants that fit. Those are really baggy, long and sloppy looking. If you can't find a size that fits properly the tailor is your friend, Eddie. At least they're a dark wash; that saves them from being a total disaster.

Perhaps Melina and Gary are the ones who didn't get the memo telling them it was a smart casual event? And everyone spent the whole night saying, "Melina's a little over-dressed, don't you think?..." How embarrassing. :p I'm kidding, they all look hot, cute and very fine. Melina definitely stands out, but in a good way.

Eddie needs to get himself some pants that fit. Those are really baggy, long and sloppy looking. If you can't find a size that fits properly the tailor is your friend, Eddie. At least they're a dark wash; that saves them from being a total disaster.

:lol: That looks to be the same outfit he wore in Rome, someone must have told him he looked good... I have to say though, I'm a sucker for a man in a shirt/jacket/jeans combo, so I think he looks pretty cute. Perhaps baggy is the latest fashion? ;)

I never said Anna didn`t look nice in that top and jeans.
For someone high pregnant she looks good and healthy but as I recall with her first pregnancy Anna had a really cute dress with the big bow on the front.
So,it isn`t like she hasn`t dressed up pregnant before.

And yes,while I like Eddie`s outfit,I don`t think he could have chosen other pants:lol:

Perhaps Melina and Gary are the ones who didn't get the memo telling them it was a smart casual event? And everyone spent the whole night saying, "Melina's a little over-dressed, don't you think?..." How embarrassing
:lol: That is possible too.
Or perhaps they feel as the leading stars they have to set an example for the younger crowd:p

Thanks for the pics and link noealonso. Everybody looks sooo good.
I don't know if it's only my comouter but I can only see the pics of Melina on page 2?!?! Does anyone have a link to them?

Thanks very much for the pictures and video! They all look good. :thumbsup:

I especially like Melina K's dress and AJ Buckley's tie with the vest -- dressy but still unique.

I don't know what the dress code for something like this would be, but when in doubt... I'd look for cues in whatever the big boss is wearing. And looks like Jerry B. is wearing a suit without tie.

Jacket with jeans can work too, but I agree it probably would've been better if Eddie C. had worn tailored jeans... and a different pair of boots.

And Gary S. seems to "dress up" for stuff like this, so maybe MK decided to do so too since they would probably have a lot of joint photos.

Anyway, they all look great, and I hope the writers can find an excuse this season to have them all get into some formal wear for at least one episode.

Jacket with jeans can work too, but I agree it probably would've been better if Eddie C. had worn tailored jeans... and a different pair of boots.

This seems to be Eddie's thing if you've seen him at other big events. Can't blame the guy, comfort is key! I think he likes his pants like that cause I'm sure he knows a tailor. :lol: He looked amazingly hot as always!

Yeah, he still looks good. But you never know when a producer could be out there looking for the next James Bond, so it might not hurt every now and then to dress it up a bit, especially when he cleans up so well. :)

Here's another video about the party, from Entertainment Tonight.

I also found this article, which mentions Anna's pregnancy a bit. (Obviously, there are some spoilers regarding that part.)

Look at them, forgetting that my baby (aka AJ :p) was there too. Tsk tsk!

Oh, and I think several people asked why Hill wasn't there - my guess is that he was busy campaigning for Obama and couldn't make it. I know he's been over in my neck of the woods lately.

Oh, and I think several people asked why Hill wasn't there - my guess is that he was busy campaigning for Obama and couldn't make it. I know he's been over in my neck of the woods lately.

Ah, yes. Obama. That would exaplin things!

Back