CSI: NY 2.1 DVD Release

G

CSI: New York Season 2, Part 1 on DVD, 17 July 2006. Featuring the first twelve electrifying episodes from Season Two!

Episode 201 - “Summer in the City”
It’s the height of summer in the city as Mac and Hawkes investigate the suspicious death of a free climber attempting to scale the Empire State Building. Danny and Stella unravel the mystery of why a world famous designer was found dead wearing one of his own creations: a bra covered in millions of dollars worth of diamonds. Aiden revisits an unsolved rape with potentially career-ending results.

Episode 202 - “Grand Murder At Central Station”
Mac and Hawkes explore the gruesome death of a man who was murdered in Grand Central Station at rush hour, while Stella and Danny investigate why a young, beautiful and blind woman was left strangled on a rooftop. Did her involvement in Manhattan’s latest craze, cuddle parties, have anything to do with it?

Episode 203 - “Zoo York”
It’s mayhem at the Bronx Zoo. Mac, Danny and new CSI Lindsay Hamilton look into the death of a man thrown to the tigers. Stella and Hawkes are called in to find an elegantly dressed young woman dead on a carousel; the investigation leads from Central Park to Park Avenue in search of a debutante’s killer.

Episode 204 - “Corporate Warriors”
A man is found beaten to death at the San Gennaro festival and the trail leads Mac and Stella from the narrow alleys of Mott Street to the power players of Wall Street, where they find themselves confronted by the code of the corporate warrior, which insures that the weak perish at the hands of the strong and the price of disloyalty is death. Meanwhile, Hawkes probes the tragic death of a young boy trapped in an apartment fire off Washington Square Park, birthplace of New York City’s outdoor chess world and end of the line for an arsonist.

Episode 205 - “Dancing with the Fishes”
Mac, Stella and Lindsay team up to discover why a struggling young dancer with a winning lottery ticket in her pocket was thrown from the Roosevelt Bridge Island Tram. Hawkes and Danny wonder if an honest fisherman’s obsession with getting his son into an elite pre-school leads to his own unfortunate death.

Episode 206 -“YoungBlood”
The witness to a brutal elevator slaying has disappeared, and as the CSIs track her down they uncover the world of Manhattan “Lolitas”, young girls who trawl for older men, never thinking of the potentially murderous consequences. Uptown, a body is discovered in the boat pond in Central Park, and as the CSIs investigate they discover that the victim has two identities from two very separate worlds. Powerful evidence points to a six degrees of separation scenario gone horribly wrong.

Episode 207 - “Manhattan Manhunt” (part two of the CSI: MIAMI/CSI: NY crossover episode)
Detective Mac Taylor and CSI Miami Lieutenant Horatio Caine follow the evidence from steamy Miami to steely New York as they close in on the blood thirsty Henry Darius. The entire New York Crime Lab races against the clock to catch the twisted sociopath before he kills again in this second part of the CSI: Miami/CSI: NY crossover episode.

Episode 208 - “Bad Beat”
When murder comes to play at a high-stakes poker game, Mac and his team work to find out why. As the evidence stacks up, they find that what they thought was a cheater’s revenge was actually the result of a tragic misidentification. In Central Park’s Strawberry Fields, Hawkes and Danny come across a body they instantly recognize– she’s the popular weather girl at Channel 2. Who would want such a sunny personality dead?

Episode 209 -“City of the Dolls”
In a New York doll “hospital”, Mac and Danny recover the corpse of the doll “doctor” beneath hundreds of body parts – doll body parts. Meanwhile, Stella and Hawkes find a young woman dead in her apartment; evidence leads to several suspects. After all, who wouldn’t kill for a residence with a view of the park?

Episode 210 - “Jamalot”
A rising roller derby star drops dead in the middle of a match, and Mac and Stella come to the rink to investigate. A deeper inspection reveals a gruesome discovery: she cooked to death – from the inside out. What could have caused such a meltdown? Hawkes and Danny unravel the mystery of why a struggling novelist was killed and left in an expensive oriental rug.

Episode 211 - “Trapped”
An eccentric billionaire is found dead in his bedroom and when Danny begins to process the scene he inadvertently trips a “panic” button, sealing himself in with the victim. There’s no way to open the room in less than 12 hours, so he must resort to old school MacGuyver like forensics to ensure the murderer doesn’t get a head start; Mac searches to find who pushed a stripper onto a 10,000-degree spotlight and left her to sizzle.

“king of the hill and top of the heap”!

http://www.behindthetape.co.uk :eek:

Is this the DVD release for the UK? If so when is it released. Please help!!!

--------------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

i read somewhere that is on 17th july although i'm not sure..
i hope is coming and in my country in these couple of months.. :)

luv_danny said:
Is this the DVD release for the UK? If so when is it released. Please help!!!
Okay, according to Play.com here in the UK CSI NY season 2 part 1 is going to be released on Monday 17th July and season 2 part 2 is going to be released on Monday 23rd October. This is a bit weird that us in the UK will receive CSI NY season 2 before the US! :eek: :eek:

Anyway, here is the link to www.play.com with the CSI NY details. :) If this is correct and it appears to be, then it's good news for us Brits.

they nearly always release tv show seasons like this, total pain in the arse, they obviously want to send the fans insane ... *grr*

toaster said:
they nearly always release tv show seasons like this, total pain in the arse, they obviously want to send the fans insane ... *grr*
Indeed, personally I'm going to purchase mine from the US when it's released, so I can have the complete season, I really hate having two parts to a season.

They always do that over here - release a season in two halfs. Play.com have already despatched season 2.1 - its £29.99. The second part isn't out until October though.

Official release date is 17th July, but I got an email from play.com yesterday (12th) saying that my set has been despatched. (happy dance, happy dance!)
Almost made up for the fact that RTE decided to pull the premiere to show yet another soccer match (rolls eyes) as if 4 weeks of the world cup wasn't enough, grrr!!!

You are so lucky. S2 wasn't even show on tv here. :( It's so frustrating. What take them so long? :mad:

Wow, you girls are lucky getting Season 2 on DVD months ahead of us in the US. Kinda sucks that they do it in two sets though.

We will have to wait till January time for the beginning of season three which sucks. They don't start showing new seasons till after Christmas here.

Just got 2.1 in the post :) There's a link to interviews and footage at CSI Interview and Footage It is an official site and you do have to register.

The other thing I've just noticed is in the bokklet thingy with the episode write ups it introduces Lindsay as 'Lindsay Hamilton' instead of Monroe. I know 'Hamilton' was the original surname of the character. Clearly they wrote the booklet and didn't proof read!!

Back