CSI New York Sites

Does anyone knows of any site that provides informations about CSI:NY characters as their biography, function, date of birth, place of birth, education, special skills,...Any help would be very much apreciated....

Rutta said:
Ehm, I saw in a previous post that someone was looking for Hill Harper stuff... didn´t notice the date on the post so maybe you already found something. I don´t have a site specifically dedicated to him, but I think he is the castmember I have most pics of. My site is CSI:NY Online Just go to the Photo Gallery

Great pics of Carmine playing baseball :)

Hey guys your mod needs some help here :lol:. Anyhoo, I was hoping that somebody could possibly point me to a site that has high quality photos of the baby Daniela from the season one episode On The Job. I've already given csi-caps & pastmyshoulder a try so anything else would be great. Thanks so much :D.

*gasp*

You're supposed to be all-powerful mod jorja. You don't need us mere mortals for help :lol:

I tried a few sites I have bookmarked and a ton of different word combos on Google, and I got na-da. Sorry.

I would love to look at some NY sites! Right now, I only go to the cbs website to see when the next new episode will air. And of course talkcsi which is a fantasic site and has an awesome messageboard!

^I took a quick look at the message board, I guess it must be very new by the lack on posts on it. :)

Anyway, in my random searches I came across a little AJ Buckley website (Adam Ross - my favourite lab geek). I think it might be his official website but I'm not sure...It has general biography stuff and some pics etc.

AJ Buckley

Does anyone know of a site that lists the different songs used in the show? I love how well some of the music suits the scene and am curious to know what the songs actually are.

Yep. In the Music thread there are a couple of general sites listed for music from all three shows, also if you have a general question about a song from an episode you could ask it there too. :)

You might want to try these sites for lists of music from each episode:

shanshu.de.vu
Tunefind

CSI NEW YORK RPG (Rated R/ 17+) Cannon's Available

Do you like to solve mysteries? Always wanted to know what it would be like to be a top Criminal investigator in the mean streets of the Big Apple?

Well here is your chance! If you are 17+, an avid and advanced RPer and a fan of the hit CSI: New York show then this game is for you.

Edited to remove above PG-13 content

Back