CSI New York Sites

Oh, I'm a member of the French ones! :) they're cool!
Sadly, I can't speak French well to answer there :(

I'm a long-time fan of CSI:NY and a member of lots of RP sites, but I decided to make my own. :] Really new, just opened today and more to be added after I get home from work tonight. So... yeah. All of the canon characters are still open except for Lindsay.

City of the Dolls

Ehm, I saw in a previous post that someone was looking for Hill Harper stuff... didn´t notice the date on the post so maybe you already found something. I don´t have a site specifically dedicated to him, but I think he is the castmember I have most pics of. My site is CSI:NY Online Just go to the Photo Gallery

Geia sou Christos! Efharisto for the site. I'll definitely check it out & all the other ones listed in this thread.

OT,finally found another greek!!lol :lol:..

I am a member too in the pathfinder club!..and a member of the one of celt.._ forum! :D

I just started a message board For CSI: NY/Miami called "MIA/NY Non-Stop" (Named after the First Miami/NY Crossover Episode) it's all about CSI: NY & CSI: Miami and their crossover episodes. I could use some members and staff if anyones intrested PM Me (username: Lt. Horatio Caine)

MIA/NY Non-Stop

Back