CSI New York Season 7

Welcome Gary789! Yes, there will be season 7 this fall. Note the new night and time - Fridays at 9/8c.

Glad to know that there will be CSI:NY Season 7.
And I really, really hope they will keep Mac Taylor single! One couple (Danny & Lindsay) in this genre of tv shows is enough. Complications caused by personal relationships will just kill the true essence of CSI:NY. (just my opinion)

And I really, really hope they will keep Mac Taylor single! One couple (Danny & Lindsay) in this genre of tv shows is enough. Complications caused by personal relationships will just kill the true essence of CSI:NY. (just my opinion)

If you ask me, Season 6 pretty much destroyed the meaning of CSI:NY. I really love this show, but I can't deny my disappointment. I don't understand why they mess with something that worked just fine before. Most of the story lines were just pure drama and really bad soap opera. I would be incredibly sad if the show was canceled after season 7 and I hope the writers wake up and stop messing around with this great show and go back to its origins!

If you ask me, Season 6 pretty much destroyed the meaning of CSI:NY. I really love this show, but I can't deny my disappointment. I don't understand why they mess with something that worked just fine before. Most of the story lines were just pure drama and really bad soap opera. I would be incredibly sad if the show was canceled after season 7 and I hope the writers wake up and stop messing around with this great show and go back to its origins!

I agree, get back to basics...please!!!

If you ask me, Season 6 pretty much destroyed the meaning of CSI:NY. I really love this show, but I can't deny my disappointment. I don't understand why they mess with something that worked just fine before. Most of the story lines were just pure drama and really bad soap opera. I would be incredibly sad if the show was canceled after season 7 and I hope the writers wake up and stop messing around with this great show and go back to its .origins!

I agree, get back to basics...please!!!
. Cool:)

Back