CSI: New York--'Run Silent, Run Deep'

The cute thing is that Danny thinks he's so funny when he's just not. I love how Mac and Flack both humor him and chuckle at his jokes. Flack, on the other hand, is absolutely so hilarious, but doesn't draw attention to it. Flack always cracks me up.

Like Lindsey said... He's humoring you.

Danny tries. You gotta give it to him. Hahahahah.... but you know, sometimes he's funny when you least expect it. The way he said "kinkapoodle" was funny. Cracks me and my mom up all the time. Lol!

^Yeah, the way he said it you know...

All serious then, "kinkapoodle". If I was there on-set, I would've been rolling on the floor laughing.

I think this is the episode where the producers proved that they CAN do an episode with another CSI team WITHOUT creating another spin-off. Kudos to them.

I think NY should crossover to LA just like they did here - without a spin off. Remember, they were in LA filming for "Open and Shut" when they found that body. Everyone waiting for a spin-off that would never come.
Ha

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew and understood what was going on with stella at the end? She was looking at her sculpture, then googled some name, then realised it was spelled the opposite way and then she clicked it and was shocked for some reason. Does anybody understand why or has an idea why? Thank you.

Brilliant episode by the way.

When Frankie gave her the statue, he said he'd named it "Aresanob" which he said meant something in whatever language. Well, being curious, she googled it to see what she could learn (guess she thought she'd find something romantic). So when she does the search, she realized that it was her name written backwards. When she clicked on 'aresanob.com' it turned out to be a site where Frankie was putting videos of them having sex on the internet. It led to the events of "All Access." :) Hope that helps. :)

That end coda piece with stella was unnecassary. It would have been better if they had just closed the episode with Danny crying on Mac's shoulder

Thank you so much Faylinn!
I didn't quite get it before and it confused me a tad. Yes I agree with you sticks, they should have left it at that because it was touching.
Thanks again.

You're very welcome, little_meercat. :)

I also think the end scene took away from the moment with Danny and Mac. The preview should have been enough to get people on the edge of their seats...

^Agreed. That was a powerful moment, the one between Danny and Mac, and the statue set up totally took away from that. Not to mention that "All Access" was a horrible episode, exploitive and crass (though Melina and Eddie's performances were its sole saving grace). RSRD didn't need a B-story, and it didn't need that ending.

Back