CSI: New York Picture Game Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: New York Picture Game

" i life further" Oh my god your english is getting better and better!!!!!!!that's crazy you know what live your life i dont care you're not the friend i tought u were and now i could die i know u dont even care about me and that's the most desapointing thing i've ever realized in my life!

britney said:
yes maybe you're right coward(oops i did it again)you're not dead rebecca?????????????

britney said:
congratulation u won the next turn but u lost a friend!what a wonderful day no???

britney said:
" i life further" Oh my god your english is getting better and better!!!!!!!that's crazy you know what live your life i dont care you're not the friend i tought u were and now i could die i know u dont even care about me and that's the most desapointing thing i've ever realized in my life!
Britney - Posts of this nature are not acceptable. You are being extremely disrespectful to Miss Undercover and making the other posters in this thread uncomfortable. If I see anything like this from you again, you will receive a warning.

Thanks MrsG.. Let's continue this, shall we? I'd like to take the next turn.

7b6b05c5.jpg

I actually thought it was a screencap from that one till I went back and checked! :lol: Close enough of an outfit, anyways.. But nope, not On the Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back