CSI New York Picture Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither "Oedipus Hex" nor "Super Men" although it's s2, near Super Men.

athens I said that in your icon Stella looks like she's trying to guess in this game, so she's like saying the name of an episode, for example: "Super Men???"

It's not "Live or let die" either :D, Jees I did it again :p

Ok, it's s2, after Super Men a very, very sad episode ;)

Edited: Ok the sad thing it's a bad clue since Stella, Danny, Aiden, Mac and Flack had problems so, let's say between "Super Men" and "Charge of this post".

it's a Stella Facial Identification System it's very rare but i have one it's like you know when a computer scans a print and matches it to a personn in a data base my brain is like a little computer who scans stella's pic but it also work for all the characters but for me it's stella ! i hope u understand next one is easy
ff.jpg

britney said:
it's a Stella Facial Identification System it's very rare but i have one it's like you know when a computer scans a print and matches it to a personn in a data base my brain is like a little computer who scans stella's pic but it also work for all the characters but for me it's stella !
:lol: very funny!!! :lol:

BTW, the pic is from "Oedipus Hex" ;)

That's what I'm guessing too.

I love that shirt on him... Then again I like ANYTHING on him... or nothing. :D and I love his hair!

Yesssssssssssss, it's "Stuck On You", you're both right, but since Miss_Undercover posted first, I think it's her turn, right??, so you're up Miss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back