CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Here are mine from the challenge ... for some reason they got resized and converted to .jpg instead of the .png format that I saved them in, regardless that they were the right sizes (100 x 100) and (140 x 140) the invisible pixels was supposed to be part of the size, I explained that when I sent the icons in ... was told that it was ok since the challenge was an artist's choice challenge ... then to my surprise there they are in the voting resized and converted. I wasn't too happy about that :shifty: but I'm not one to hold a grudge a mistake is a mistake and here's what my icons should have looked like:

sid1.png
adam2.png
adam1.png

140 Adam

GNRF, love the icon with the teddy bear :adore: It's way cute :D

Nikki, the rounded edge icons are really neat. I personally like the Sid one the most :D

Mine from the Artist's Choice challenge:

icon2-4.png
sicon-15.png
hicon-3.png

140x140

Absolutely stunning icons everyone! You're all so talented! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's some new icons from me. :)

wetmac.png
summeravarer-1.png

Wow! Beautiful icons, everybody!

Sam222- Love your use of b&w and borders!
Axelsonfire- Such bright coloring on all of them, and I love the expression and crop on the Stella one! The caption is hilarious and very fitting.
Something_wicked- very nice coloring, and I love the crop on the Sid one.
GNRFan- I love the expressions that you captured in your icons, and the panda one is so darn adorable!
Nat_Attack- Adorable (or should I say adorkable?) Adam icon! I love the way you did the text so that it expresses its point but really lets the image do the talking at the same time. I always find it hard to include text without making it too big and/or overwhelming, and you did a great job with that there!
MacsLovlyAngl- Gorgeous coloring, especially on the first Stella one. I love the elegance of all of your icons, which is helped even more by the text.

I realized that I haven't posted any of these here before:

Icon1Hawkes5a7b79a9.png
Icon1macmorevibrante9d1bf56.png
1v1ShazzaChallenge109Icon1v2.png

I also have a bunch of new stuff at my LJ.

Wow, Nikky, those are totally awesome, I've snagged quite a few of them, of course you'll be credited. :D

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before. :lol:

These are a few of mine I made a while back.

Hawkes1.jpg

stella2.jpg

stella1.jpg

Wow, these are all fantastic, really great work guys, too many to comment on individually, but they are all awesome, well done. :D

[47]CSI: New York
[37] Speedle
[33] CSI: Miami
[27] CSI: Las Vegas
[25] Star Trek: Voyager
[10] Supernatural
[07] Stock
[05] Buffy the Vampire Slayer
[05] Wizard of Oz
[05] Marley and Me
[05] Other
[04] Finding Nemo