CSI: New York Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Something_wicked, I have to say I absolutely LOVE the icon of Danny that looks like he's standing in a tunnel. Very neat idea :thumbsup: And your 140x140 icon is brilliant as well.

Linda, love the third icon in your first post :) And your Mac and Stella icons are great. What episode is she wearing the pink shirt in?

Hannah, your icons are gorgeous. I really like the Danny ones and your Mac one (Although you can't really tell it's Mac :lol:) is really well done. And I love the font you used on your Flack one!

CSI_Kat, the D/L icons rock. I really like the colouring on the first one as well as the font. Nice job!

Some Melina icons I made (One featuring Gary). I'm pretty sure these can go here:

icon-7.png
icon2-3.png
icon-8.png

Axelsonfire: first off thank you for the kind comments! Secondly i love your Melina ones! the crop is exclent and love the colouring. I especially love the second one! And i think the one of her a and Gary is really cute! :lol:

CSI_Kat
: I love your D/L Icons! I really love the colouring on them all! And especially love the last one! :)

CSI_Kt: the coloring is great on your icons of Danny/Linds

Axel: love the first Stella icon. Just something about Black/white and a bit of color that sets it off nicely. (1x17epi) is the pink shirt.

GNRF: your Stella icons are great. Love the color, and the first one is my fav.

3334-1-1.jpg
5x23-0358-1.jpg
5x23-0564-1.jpg

I come baring some not very new icons but there are a few i think y'all have never seen - well, about a dozen icons from various challenges can be found HERE at my livejournal so enjoy them while i go on a little csi ny hiatus... see you all when i get back

I come baring some not very new icons but there are a few i think y'all have never seen - well, about a dozen icons from various challenges can be found HERE at my livejournal so enjoy them while i go on a little csi ny hiatus... see you all when i get back

Your icons and wallpapers are fabulous Lyz! I am now using that Danny one that was listed there, just lovely! :D

I also love your videos, they are brilliant as well. :)

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING JOB Linda and Kaila! LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
I will use all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Happy Debb

Hey guys, I made a little silly icon today, thought I'd share it with you guys since I know there are a lot of Adam lovers here. :D Feel free to use!

2gxjnu9.png

Nat, love the Adam icon :) It's really cute :D

GNRF, loving the Lindsay icons. I really like the first one with one bubble :) As for the third icon, I think my favourite was version 4. The sepia-ish tone really contrasts with the turquoise font nicely. Plus, that is a neat font :)

Mine from the Fave episodes challenge:

icon3.png
icon2-2.png

Plus a couple rejects from the Artist's choice challenge:

icon3-1.png

Mac and Stella

Back