csi NEW SERIES!?

We won't be having any trouble with him/her, so we can get this thread back on-topic. :)

Thank you, Faylinn!
Dear lordy I was wondering when someone would shut them up! I mean look at all of the stupid crap they left here!

I mean, anyway, hem hem, I heard Jorja Fox and George Eads quit or something, but then they came back? I'm not sure, but I hope its true! (That they're back, I mean. LoL)

Sarahh said:
I heard Jorja Fox and George Eads quit or something, but then they came back? I'm not sure, but I hope its true! (That they're back, I mean. LoL)
That was several seasons ago. They were both fired by CBS but eventually rehired.

I thought that they didn't show up at the first meeting for the new season like two years ago after they were in negotiations for their new contracts. CBS took that as a violation of their current contract and fired them. Then they both showed up saying "oops sorry it wasn't a negotiation ploy it was an accident".
I know that Eddie Cahill (Det.Flack) said in an interview that he would do the series as long as they would have him.

MacsLady said:
I heard or read somewhere that Gary Sinise has a 6 year contract to play Mac.
That may be so, but as we found out with Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden) and Rory Cochrane (Speedle on Miami), contracts don't mean a thing if someone wants to leave. Hopefully, Mr. Sinise will stay with the show for those six years and many more.

Dynamo1 said:
MacsLady said:
I heard or read somewhere that Gary Sinise has a 6 year contract to play Mac.
That may be so, but as we found out with Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden) and Rory Cochrane (Speedle on Miami), contracts don't mean a thing if someone wants to leave. Hopefully, Mr. Sinise will stay with the show for those six years and many more.

Well he is also the producer of the show so that would give him more control over his character and what he wants to see happen on the show. That would probably keep him around for his whole contract.

Back