csi NEW SERIES!?

csi_becca

Civilian
Does anyone know how many series the cast are signed on for in Las Vegas, NY or Miami? I was wondering how many more they might be doing!?

well, it's a pretty popular series, so i don't think they'll be quitting anytime soon.

What's ur favourite series?

There has been speculation about whether or not there will be another Vegas season. Most of us think there will be, but no formal announcement has been made yet by the network. You can find that thread here CSI: Season 8

Although I haven't watched Season 7 as much as I have watched the others before, I think that there will be another season. Too much time and money has been spent on the show to quit now, and too many people do watch the show every week, so they would get A LOT of complaints form their viewers.

As for me, my favorite is CSI: New York.

It isn't as much as making a new season, but the writers and actors have to want too as well, that is the point.

I think I read somewhere that Miami's contract was extended for like 2 or 3 more years. Can someone confirm this for me?

In reply to animequeen23 I would say I watch all of them but my favourtie are csi ny and las vegas! Miami would be a lot better without horatio, he just annoys me so much! How bout you?

Just a reminder, guys, we have a place to say which CSI show is your favorite. ;) Let's keep this thread on-topic with any information you guys have about the shows extending their contracts for another season or more. :)

Forensics_annie, making lots of short posts is considered spamming and wed prefer it not to be done on the board. make sure responses are on topic and contribute to the discussion. this thread is for information concerning the renewal of the csi shows. please keep that in mind :)

I never hear anything about their contracts or anything..interesting question..but I cant picture any of them being over anytime soon

I shall read the book from cover to cover.....

Then I will go watch my DVDs.....

For the addicted fans, none of the CSIs will ever be over. :D

Don't worry about it, letsdance, just ignore that post. I should have commented when I edited.

Now, back to the topic at hand. :)

Back