CSI-NCIS

Crossover CSI NCIS

• Total voters
Why are you all so character focused? What's wrong with a co-operation between NCIS and CSI? It happens often that NCIS cross paths with local authorities. They even work together with the locals? What would be the problem?

I believe, if it is feasible to make a crossover. I'd say do it! Go for it! Now it's still in. Don't wait 'till watching rates drop.:thumbsup:

You have to give people time, being that it is summer and like that alot of people are out attempting to have a real life. Sometimes it sinks, and then WHAM you get a spike. You need to be patient is all. ;)

If it doesn't break any board rules or copies existing threads, it shouldn't close. If it falls off the list of threads after a month without replies, it is still here and can be brought up by a search or a change in the Display Options at the bottom of the page of threads.

Didn't intended to push everyone so hard, Destiny. It's only to keep this subject highlighted, before someone's going to close this.
No one said anything about closing and I don't see why it would be closed. My comment was to reassure you that this tends to happen is all.

My final remark for this poll (except responses to this statement) 12 out of 15 votes for such a crossover. If this qualitative poll reflects the overall viewers, it should be doable to make a crossover out of it. The most obviously choice would be New York, since Mac Taylor, served as a mariner....

Back