'CSI: Miami' To Shoot 25 Episodes This Season

speed_cochrane said:
DaWacko said:
Season finale. It will be huge. We'll find out this:

-Stetler is actually a woman.
-Sara Piper comes back and is pregnant. Father is Speedle.
-Ryan gets nail to other eye.

:lol: Oh my goodness I almost swallowed my gum on those ones.

But knowing the writers, all of that will actually happen. :rolleyes:

^:lol: Do you see my frustration with show storylines? :lol:
I'm glad Tally doesn't visit here. She'd use ducttape because of these :lol:

Ha! Even better! Stetler is actually a woman and HE.. I mean.. .SHE is pregnant and father is either H or Speedle :eek:

:eek: Now THAT would take the cake. *drowns in soap bubbles*

I can see them trying to explain that to the viewers for the 25th episode.

Donahue: No really, you could really tell he was a woman. Look at the fancy ties and the angst with Horatio. It was inevitable that she would become pregnant with Horatio's child. But I'll let you in on a secret. It's Horatio's child...but...The DNA matches Speedle. DUN DUN DUN! Aren't you just excited for next season?

CSI:Miami fans: ... *crickets*

Ugh.

Totally off-topic, but having to do with CSI Miami...

I went onto one of my media press sites and there is a episode description for the photos for the upcoming 'Free Fall', and let me tell you something,

SPOILERS

CSI Miami storylines are GETTING WAY TOO PERSONAL!!!

Calleigh's ex-boyfriend (guest star Michael B. Silver) from the U.S. Treasury office is assigned to help her when the CSIs investigate who is trying to kill a young, sexy couple just released from jail, on CSI: MIAMI,

25 episodes this season isn't going to hold my attention.

^Erm. I don't see problem with that storyline? Too personal? That dude has been there earlier, so what? That's not being "too personal"

DaWacko said:
^Erm. I don't see problem with that storyline? Too personal? That dude has been there earlier, so what? That's not being "too personal"

It's the fact that someone 'close' to Calleigh has to work with her, and it just, ugh, I don't like it. :p

Okay it's not even personal at all. The case has to do with money, so the treasury guy comes back. It's NOT PERSONAL. It's barely anything. I just don't see what all the qualms are with Calleigh and Peter Elliot. They were never together, and they only worked on three cases. 'Money For Nothing, Money Plane, Urban Hellraisers'. I don't consider that personal, It's more of a nuisance.

How about they make a storyline about the forensics this time? How about they get rid of all this personal crap and stick to the 'CSI' aspect of it?

I think I'm a little frustrated because I don't have a favorite character and I'm a little indifferent to all these character storylines. I'm glad Calleigh's getting a storyline, but.....*keeps opinion to self*

Let's just hope they do something really good for the 25th episode. If they're going to make an extra one, they better make it worth watching.

speed_cochrane said:
Let's just hope they do something really good for the 25th episode. If they're going to make an extra one, they better make it worth watching.
Hey,how about det.John Hagen returning to life?
They're good at it and could give Calleigh a whole storyline... :lol:

Back