CSI Miami Title Animation

That was actually pretty kewl. They need to make a new one with the new cast, ryan, boa, frank, new m.e.. I liked playing with lego's too, but mine weren't nearly that awesome.

I wonder if there is a Las Vegas vid? Gotta love Youtube!

Is there a new title sequence for each series of Miami, or just when the cast changes? If there's a new one for each, do you know where i can find videos of them to animate?

cheers.

^ Corey Miller mentioned to me in an e-mail a few years ago, the main credits change is ideally supposed to happen when the actors want new pictures or when the editors have new material to work with in creating it. I'm not sure if it's changed since then and I'm paraphrasing what I remember from the e-mail.

From what I've actually seen though, they mostly do it when the cast changes, not usually as a 'season change' type of thing. The last real entire credit re-vamp I've seen was the beginning of season 3 and season 7.

Concerning where you can find videos, you could try YouTube but it's probably pretty slim. As for other legal ways to watch them/find them, CBS Innertube (at CBS.com) streams the most recent episodes--though only Americans are able to watch them. You could also buy the individual episodes from iTunes where it changed. If anyone else knows more about that, (legal ways ;)) feel free to jump in.

Last edited:
The Credits were Changed in:
Season 1, Episode 11 (When Kim Delaney left).
Season 3, Episode 1 (New Images and Sofia Milos Credit)
Season 3, Episode 2 (Rory Cochrane left and new pics added)
Season 3, Episode 6 (Jonathan Togo added)
Season 4, Episode 1 (Sofia Milos dropped)
Season 5, Episode 1 (Rex Linn and Eva LaRue added)
Season 7, Episode 1 (New images)
Season 7, Episode 5 (Megalyn Ekiwonke added)

Just thought i'd say :lol:

And the best place to find videos is youtube. They have one of Every Sequence (Except Season 3 with Rory Cochrane)

Last edited:
that CSI Miami Title Animation was sooooo cool horatio looks funny to let ya know i would get 2 seconds of it done then go crazy and scream
:lol:

Back