CSI Miami Sites

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by glam_chic86, May 17, 2006.

1. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I don't know if this is the right place but I have a websites related question.
    Does anyone knows how long persists Maintenance Mode on a website?
    The one Csi:Miami related site is having this thing but I'm not sure what that means to the website.

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I got banned from it for no reason and i didnt like it but if you are looking for Jonathan Togo pics then i know of one place which has tons of pics right up to Season 9 and some other stuff as well. PM me if you want the link..

Role Play forum which is really good :

http://csi-miami-rpg.go-forum.net/

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  4. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

CSI-Miami is my favorite TV Show. I came over to this site because I was told that the CBS Board were going to Facebook. I am not a Facebook Member for various reason I want get into, but some fellow posters told me about this site, I'm new here, and I'm enjoying my stay. No drama, fighting, everbody seems to be nice here, and I don't have to put up with a "certain person" posting negative comments at me when I posting something about my favorite Character, Horatio Caine. He is why I watch CSI-Miami. Yes, I watch the other two CSI-Shows, Crinimal Minds, Hawaii Five-O, The Mentallist, all on CBS, but I can't get enough of Horatio Caine!