CSI Miami Sites

glam_chic86

Head of the Graveyard Shift
To avoid clutter on this forum I've created this thread strictly for anything related to the Miami show whether it be sites or message boards for the actors or characters. Also, if someone is looking for a certain site they can ask here so others can answer them. If there are any further questions you can pm to me. Have fun!

Actually, I've decided if you have any questions about a certain forum or site for an actor or character you can ask 'em here instead of having to creating a new thread. It hopefully should be much more convient.

hi

hi im new here :) how are you all... ermmmm anyone know any good miami sites for me to go to.. adivice?
hugz
xoxox

Re: hi

jodiexx, that depends on what you wanna see on the site. The one delko17 mentioned is indeed great. And does anyone know a site where I can get clips from the seasons three and four??? Haven't found one yet...

^ If you're talking about downloading clips then that's not allowed here unless you cite that you got it from a legal source such as itunes ;).

Oh I don't know if it's legal, so I'll shut up. I'm really sorry about that, I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up!

^ I'm not sure but I doubt they would have Miami clips on Jorja's site.

Dutchie said:
Oh I don't know if it's legal, so I'll shut up. I'm really sorry about that, I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up!

Don't worry about it :).

I am interested in seeing some nice pics of Speed and Eric if anyone could post some links to some MIAMI sites that would be great!

That site you mentioned is great, it's annoying that it only works on internet explorer though.

Adam Rodriguez's Official Website & Yahoo Group

Hi, check out the links below to the official Adam Rodriguez Yahoo Group and Website!!

The Yahoo Group contains over 500 photos, all the latest news and gossip straight from Adam's team and we also have an online gallery which contains over 10,000 images. And we have an incredible YouTube page created with great Adam interviews and more!!!

Official Yahoo Group

Official Website

Adam On YouTube

Re: Adam Rodriguez's Official Website & Yahoo Group

I like the site from alstars.hollywood.com (don't now how to spell it) they have great caps from a lot episodes

Back