CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

These pictures are from the Episode "Sunblock" not from Deep Freeze...

I don't have any details about the episode, but #612 is apparently called "Raising Caine". :)

^ Hm, a bit reflective on the NY episode 'Raising Shane'? :lol: These writers need to be a little bit more creative. Although Miami has never had a character in its title so, it's different in that respect.

This episode will no doubt be of our favorite red-headed wonder or his son--or both.

Thanks for the info, Elsie. :)

:lol: 'Raising Caine'? Okay they definatley are running out of episode titles.

The title of the ep is definately "Raising Caine"

I have no idea if it has anything to do with H's family. Remember Caine and Able from the Bible? Caine is spelt the same way.

Now the premise of the episode seems to be that A billionaire,Bill Lamgston is alone in his office signing some papers while his wife Julia, a high end real estate agent, is busy smoozing with potential buyers. The man is shot dead in his office by an unknown assailant and the papers he was signing are missing.

As the team investigates they find that not everyone is who they say they are. The billionaire wanted a divorce, the posh real estate buyer might be a fake and the deceased lawyer knows way more than he is letting on. And the wife had about a miilion reasons to kill and hide the truth.

It does appear though that Kyle is in the ep and is in court again for unknown reasons...how this ties into the case, I have no idea.

:confused:According to what I read, Julia Langston is aka Julia Eberly.

^^Well I was trying not to give everything away! ;)

If people want to read all about the ep somewhere else that is fine but i have been told on several occassions to keep it simple...while people want to be spoiled they don't necessarily want to know every little twist.

question,i'm newby so i don't know but where can i watch the trailer for next week? please,thank you

CBS hasn't been posting the promos, otherwise I would tell you to go there. Try searching on YouTube...someone almost always posts it there.

I dont think that they are going to make Calleigh an alcaholic I think they are just foreshadowing as you see it is Delko by her side not Jake :D

Calleigh&Eric=Meant to be Love :)

Nah they are not going to make her an alcoholic but I do think that her having alcohol in her blood has something to do with Jake. I don't know why I just get that feeling.

Plus, the amount of alcohol in her system at the time of the incident is what, I think, your blood alcohol level would be if you had had some drinks the night before. It is just more scrutinizing for her b/c she is a police officer and at the time is off duty and involved in an incident where someone died/supposedly died.

But ya know Stetler being Stetler, he will probably bring her father and his history of alcoholism. The FBI brought it up in "One of Our Own"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back