CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

^Thanks for the link to those photos!!! I love Dean Cain!!! Can't wait to see these eps!!! But most anticipated episode for me would be "Stand Your Ground"(for obivous reason's of course check out my sig!!).

Just noticed a couple more.

*Link removed due to copyright issues*

Yeah I know..I gave those to the site to post!! Calleigh looks great and it finally seems that Ryan is back with the lab.

Thanks for that! Finally a pic that shows Ryan may be back in the lab! Thank goodness. I know this is from episode 7. Will he be back in the lab episode 6? I thought I read that somewhere.

Finally Horatio and Calleigh back together like they belong!!!

Thanks so much for the uplifting pics Delkolover!

Thanks for the links Flubber!

I am smiling!!! :D :D :D :D I just love spoiler pics!!!

HCrazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

timspeedlefan said:
delkolover said:
Just picked up the new issue of TV Guide Magazine...the fall sweeps issue. Here is the blurb for Miami:

It's not exactly like-father-like-son for Horatio Caine and his newly discoveredprogeny, Kyle. The boy's been wasting away in jail on kidnapping charges since the premiere. And his life won't get easier anytime soon. "As Kyle spends more time with hardened criminals, it appears he's learning from them as he's implicated in the murder of a fellow inmate," says coexec Sunil Nayar. Also, look for the romance between Calleigh and Jake to heat up, but Calleigh may end up getting burned. In the November 19th episode, she'll get run off the road and face trouble with the law herself. Jake could come to rescue, but will he? The result, says Nayar, "could mean the end of her and Jake."

JMO, but reading this and the part about "Jake coming to rescue," I'll say it won't be him, but it'll be Eric.

I was under the impression that the writer was implying that Jake wouldn't help her and that would at least cause some friction between Calleigh and Jake. One of the promotional pictures does make it look like Eric does come to Calleigh's aid.

Hey Everyone, :D

I just put up the Promo to Sunblock. The halloween episode for Monday. Figured I let you all know until CBS decides to give us the promos again! :rolleyes:

Anyway Enjoy and it looks good... See who is falling down :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYoci_TKlXE

HCrazy :cool:

Thanks Hcrazy!!

I kept watching to try and make out who it was that fell...I couldn't :( Was it either Natalia or Calleigh? Not sure it really looked like Alexx :S

Thank you so much Hcrazy ;)
I'm sure it's Alexx the one falling down....it's in the mourge wtih her usually outifit ;)

I think it's Alexx. There were some promo pics of her being taken in an ambulance. She had on purple scrubs same as the person in the pic and Ryan was with her in the promo pics YAY...

Hey you are welcome and yes I do believe it is our 'ME' (Alexx) I guess we'll see in 2 days. :D

Halloween episodes are always good and fun! :p No coffin this year. :lol:

I do hope we get another awesome line from Horatio though like his halloween line last year!

"Burn baby burn" :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :devil:

HCrazy out :cool:

What's the name of the episode where Eric has to go underwater to recover evidence?

That was actually supposed to happen Cyber-lebrity but they cut that scene out and simply went for the guy having the money in his trunk......which sucks b/c I would have liked to have seen him get back in the water and the of course there is him in the wet suit :devil:

Haha yea I would've like to see that too. They should've included it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back