CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

HEHEHE....that ^ is me!!! I asked him that :lol: I was soo excited that he replied too. Usually my questions never make it up.

Well it is confirmation that the spoilers I reported are true....not that I had any doubt! It is also nice, as an E/C shipper to have someone else confirm those possible ship spoilers....I can't wait for this ep!!

It sounds like Horatio is going to be the one dealing with Ryan this time. It's like he got in trouble so much he had to see the principal. :p

I'm a closet E/C shipper, and, when I read that in AA, it made me happy. After all the trouble Eric has had this season, it would be nice if something good happened.

whats the something good that happens? sorry im so lost lol can someone plz catch me up

Pusher had quoted some spoilers that stated this:

Question: Got any CSI: Miami scoop?— Jackie
Ausiello: Ryan lands in some serious hot water when Horatio finds out he used his connections to try to settle a gambling debt. Meanwhile, look for some major sparkage between Calleigh and Delko.

The 'something good' I believe is speculation by some on the last part of the spoiler. We haven't been given specific details as of yet. ;)

. . .did we actually discuss spoilers as they pertained to E/C "sparkage" in here? And if so, when? :confused:
I'm drawing a complete blank on what all my friends are squealing about, and I could swear I hit up this thread three times a day.

There are more detailed spoilers regarding E/C, but they're in the E/C thread. I don't know if Jackie wants to post them here.

Don't think this is a spoiler, more of a fact and a little tidbit of info. If y'all haven't seen that little interview with Adam and David...

If you guys watch in Man Down, when Delko hits the ground when he got shot, his hand just smashes against the pavement with the gun in is hand. So now Adam R got dried blood under his thumbnail; and he's all whining about it. It's funny to watch. :lol: But I wonder if we can catch it in the future episodes...?

Midnight....feel free to post any spoilers I post here. I don't know what I posted that hasn't already been posted here but feel free to share here :D

But of course with the posting of spoilers that pertain to a certain ship, any substantial discussion about it should be contained in their appropriate forums in Shipper Central. :)

ya i watched that interview and after that i watched the no mans land in slow motion when eric got shot in the thigh his gun landed straight on hit thumb and he was holding on to his thumb and yelling so umm i dnt think that was acting lol... ya

^ Congrats Jackie, I asked him about H's 'quick trigger finger' so we'll see if he responds. That was a week ago though, :lol:.
Oh, sparkage? Well, to be un-shippery, can't wait to see what tha means. We already knew about Ryan's gambling thing though. Very excited. Thanks for those spoilers Pusher. :)

This is the spoiler thread. I think shipper spoilers should go here too. Although I'm a CaRWasher, I like the friendship of E/C. There aresome people whom don't have time to go searching through all those posts so can someone just give us lazy people a breif desciption of what is going to possibly happen?

Sorry if there was any confusion guys, the first post of the states the following in regards to 'ship' spoilers:

~ With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

If the E/C spoilers are posted in this thread sometime, then yes they are allowed to be discussed as it does pertain directly to the episode, at least at the present time. We all know that spoilers are subject to change.

But bear in mind that only the spoilers themselves should be discussed, and any further ship speculation belongs in the appropriate thread in Shipper Central. That means we shouldn't be discussing how Eric or Calleigh actually belongs with another character, nor should we be planning Eric and Calleigh's wedding. ;) Y'all get my drift, right?

speed_cochrane or myself will let everyone know if we feel that the discussion is getting in to Shipper Forum territory. ;)

Oh well, here it is:

Natalia and Eric are working the lab and she makes the comment that Calleigh has taken an interest in Eric since he came back. Eric, slightly naive says yeah everyone has been great. Natalia says to him that that is not what she meant and he catches on and says "You think Calleigh and I?" but it ends there b/c the machines chimes and they get their results.

Later in the episode:

Eric and Calleigh are at the crime scene and Eric gets a shard of glass in his hand. Calleigh rushes over concerned and grabs his hand. He says it is nothing and he is fine but she ignores him and pulls the shard out of his finger. And this is partially a direct quote if you will "Their bodies are close. Another awkward moment. Something palpable in the air. Eric feels it. The two don't make eye contact" Eric feels the moment and Calleigh looks up at him and smiles but the moment is gone when she realizes that the shard is actually a piece of evidence. And then that scene is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back