CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Hcrazy at least you dont have very much longer to wait but unfortunelty i`'s the last new episode of the season...which makes me very sad.

after reading many posts...who knows who gets hurt...i dont know....my head hurts :lol:

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Go to Youtube, type in "CSI:Miami Finale", and the 2nd video should be the TV Guide finale fever. There is some Miami stuff. I'm okay with what I saw, but I don't know about the rest of you. Anyway, go watch!

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think if the show goes that way, it'll be like too soap opera.

I mean there's this article in CSI Files talking about Eva LR and some love triangle, and she says it's a regular so it's with Eric or Ryan, then there's the Jake, Calleigh, Eric thing...

So it's like so Days of Our Lives. Miami should just go back to solving crimes and not so much into the love lives of the regulars.

Except maybe H/Y ;)

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i dont think calleigh is gonna be happy after Jake kiss her. In the promo it looks like he does it in the lab and when Calleigh was with Hagen she made it pretty clear that she doesnt do relationship stuff at work so i'm hoping for a little "calm your testosterone man" from Calleigh.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Well. in an interview Anne Donahue spoils it. she says "Horatio almost dies" so if the executive producer says it. then you know it's gotta be true. unless she's messing with us. but then David says something about it too, so yeah. but I'm so excited!!!! and the whole BoaVista thing. i don't think it's gonna be with Ryan. i mean after the whole thing between them about her being the mole and about him never being able to fully trust her again. so maybe Eric, because Natalia did sound jealous when she talked to Eric after Calleigh kissed him on the cheek. so I'm thinking she and Eric are gonna hook back up. that's just what i'v come up with though.

6. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I'd have agreed with you up till this week. The fact that she could be so understanding when he's spent the whole series being a complete (wont put what I was going to as I don't want to be banned... ;)), says a lot about her character. I've never really liked her up to this point, but I'm beginning to see her in a new light.
    It seems as though Ryan has been doing some growing up too, he realises he's screwed up big time and that he may not be able to recover everything he had, and that if he is going to get back, he's going to need the help of his friends. He's at a low ebb, and he will be all the more appreciative of Natalia's kind words, he knows she could (and maybe should) hate him for the way he's treated her...but she doesn't.

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut *DELETED*

Post deleted by Carolyn318

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I'm sorry Carolyn we're not allowed to link to CBS material posted over at YouTube unless it's put up by CBS itself.

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

OK. :(
    Win some, lose some.
    How about this???

If anyone wants to see that season 5 season finale promo on YouTube, just go to YouTube.com. Then in the search box type or copy and paste the following: csi miami promo 5x24 born to kill
    Then hit search and it'll be the only result you'll get.

10. vanillax

vanillax Dead on Arrival

i watched that promo in youtube, OMG! i just can't wait to see the whole ep.

I also think that investigating/solving crimes' better than the soap opera thing.. maybe once in awhile, it's good to know who are they fond of.--their love lives. :D

11. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Yeah, Calleigh doesn't look too happy during that kiss. She seems pretty stiff and kinda shocked about it. Jake just grabs her and has at it. Calleigh definitely wouldn't like that. :mad:

I just watched the promo again on YouTube, and now I think maybe it's Natalia who's the "officer down". She was wearing a beige shirt earlier in the promo and it looks like the same one that is on the "officer" whose down at the end of the promo. :confused: And now I too have a headache from too much thinking about spoilers.:rolleyes:

***skips off to get some Horatio(sigh)therapy on the H thread*** :D:devil:

12. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i like MIami the way it is...it is differnt from the other csi shows...i like it no :lol:matter what they do right or wrong

13. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Hcrazy, you're not alone in thinking something bad happens to Calleigh. I just got the feeling from the preview. But tPtB like to play with our heads. She'll probably be in the episode for like ten minutes. I hope not, but you never can be sure.

But everywhere I have read, it's Horatio that is the one that gets hurt and is the serious danger. I'm gonna go watch the trailer again.

Megan <3

14. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

wat do u type in on utbe to watch the finale trailer

15. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

hahaguy, Carolyn318 posted:
    csi miami promo 5x24 born to kill

I have found from experience that TV promos are extremely misleading, and I try not to spend too much time on what they feature, since they are edited so strangely as to make episodes come out completely differently from how they air. They made L&O:SVU look like Elliot was going to have a complete meltdown when he actually just had a normal case with a little "bad cop" thrown into his interrogation. My thinking is we just have to wait the 5 days until next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.