CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

I found an episode description about 'Burned' on tvguide.com:

Horatio is forced to fire a member of his team when the CSI's personal problems taint an investigation in a case involving revenge and a scorned ex-lover. Yelina: Sofia Milos. Claire: Rebecca Gayheart

It's great to see Sofia's name in the description! Altough I wish it would give us more information about her part.

The 'Horatio has to fire someone (Ryan) part' makes me sad. :( It's one thing to read spoilers about it, it's an other thing to read it in an official episode description.

EDIT: I found information about the 5.22 Burned on the futon critic website too:

WHEN A CSI's PERSONAL PROBLEMS TAINT AN INVESTIGATION, HORATIO MUST FIRE A MEMBER OF HIS TEAM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, APRIL 30

Sofia Milos Returns as Yelina Salas

"Burned" -- While Horatio investigates a case of revenge on a scorned ex-lover, a CSI's personal problems taint the investigation and Horatio is forced to fire a member of his team, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, April 30 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sofia Milos returns as Yelina Salas.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Yelina Salas: Sofia Milos
Valera: Boti Bliss
Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:

Claire Gibbs: Rebecca Gayheart
Brett Morrison: Rib Hillis
Jeff Zader: Chris Bruno
Michael Lipton: Innis Casey
Ron Cramer: Page Kennedy
Fire Captain: Herv Clermont

Written by: Corey Evett & Matt Partney

Directed by: Anthony Hemingway

No, no, no. Not next week. Two weeks from now!

Omg, I am all sad now! :(

I am pretty sure it will all work out in the end though...I hope. :(

~~Ally

Wow I bet that's going to be so hard for Horatio...he always seems so protective of Ryan.

Nice to see Yeline's return.

Also noticed that Stetler makes an appearence in that episode..should be interesting to say the least...

I Know! Even though it seems like H and Ryan aren't that close, H always has his back and is watching out for him, so I think it is going to be quite emotional when he is "Forced" to fire him.

And I bet you I know who forces Horatio to fire Ryan...

Rick Stetler. God, he is so mean! :(

Let's just see how it pans out..

~~Ally

Time to pop the champagne corks! 3 of my favourite recurring cast members in the same episode. Yay! :D

Thanks for posting the info inge. :)

thanks inge for this info ;) wow Rick is here too - what a nice surprise, i just can`t wait till 30.04. :D

MiamiDade said:
Time to pop the champagne corks! 3 of my favourite recurring cast members in the same episode. Yay! :D

Thanks for posting the info inge. :)

I was just about to say the same thing, MD. :D I just hope that all three get more than a few seconds of screentime. I'm actually hopeful that Yelina's screentime will be somehwat substantial due to her role as a PI in the show. Of course I could be setting myself up to be disappointed here. It'd be nice if Stetler and Valera get more than their normal 15 seconds of alloted screentime though.

Thanks for the info, inge. :)

Rebecca Gayheart? Rebecca Gayheart? Oh I know who she is. Not personally, but ya know.:p
This should be interesting. I watched the preview last night and it was like "The moment everyone will remember" or something and was like "awww! SQUEE!" I didn't do it loud or anything, but m,y dad was like "calm down!" I hate it when he does that. *sigh* Of course my mom was like "I knew you were gonna do that."
Okay, I'm gonna stop blabbing and let ya'll continue. :D

MiamiDade said:
I'll drink to that too! :D Rick's return is a surprise - so glad to see him back. Fingers crossed that these 3 get some significant screentime, as Thumpy mentioned. Especially where Yelina is concerned - it feels like an eternity since we saw her in Rio.

I hope that Boti gets a good amount of screen time. She's so funny and sarcastic, and quite like me. :D

I know why Rick will be in the episode. While I'm not too happy, ok I'm the opposite of thrilled, Rick brings a lot of angsty drama with him so I can deal with it. ;)

He does, Heather! And as I mentioned before, it would be interesting if Rick is the one who forces H to fire Ryan. it will create some good conflict between the two.

Not to mention the amount of emotion that will be there when Horatio is "letting Ryan go."

Rick, although he isn't a very nice man, always adds to the drama, as mentioned by Heather, and I am excited to see him in the up and coming epi "Burned".

It's gonna be one heck of a ride.

~~Ally

OMG, Are CAlleigh and Delko going to kiss!? I need to know!\
Horatio looked so sey in this and every other episode.

-------------------------
QUOTES:
House: "A small feel for a men, a giant ass for mankind"

No, it is just gonna be on the cheek. Probably just a "friend kiss" or something..

~~Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back