CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Yay! Yelina's coming back! I just hope she isn't just given a cameo; the woman was a regular for crying out loud, she deserves much more than what we got with Stetler in "Grizzly Murder".

If this is episode 22, then perhaps we should be receiving spoilers for the finale very soon. *waits anxiously*

Painted_Shadow said:
EEEEEH YELINA! *is blind and deaf to everything else*
Lol! Same here! :D

Also, I have always liked the Eric/Calleigh relationship too, and having just read the E/C thread, this episode is looking more hopeful by the minute. :)

delkolover said: I heard there was a scheduling conflict with Sofia Milos so that is why she didn't return sooner.
Yes, that is also what I heard. Corey Miller did say that they would have liked her back sooner, but 'circumstances' prevented that from happening.

Same I also like E/C. I don't immediately see them in a relationship, to me they're just good friends. Looks like E/C shippers are going to have a great episode for them right there.

I hope Corey Miller will provide us with a bit of info on H/Y scenes soon :p

Over at the E/C thread we are all certainly hoping so!!! :D But with these writers who knows!

I can tell you, that Yelena had some pretty extensive dialogue with H and Tripp from what I saw. Now, that could be all of the dialogue but I think there is more but b/c it had to do with a guest character...I saw her name. So look for her to have more of a guest role than Stetler did!

Owkay now I LITERALY died :p Do you have any idea if H has some sort of a problem with her being PI? :)

WOOOOOO!!!! Yelina is back! Hopefully. Do you guys think maybe Stetler will make another guest appearance?

wow very interesting im gettin tempted to watch tht one lol.i just cant believe they cut us off of csi miami for a whole month here. it sucks!! now im all tempted and giddy lol... umm is there any information as to sophia m.'s return for season 6 at all or anything?

COOL Yelina is back ! :D hope TPTB don`t screws up her character ;)

Why do I have a feeling that on the job, they'll kill her character?

that would be kool lol i mean i dont want her to die but we could see Horatio cry and show some emotion lol

*dances* Yelinaa coming baaack, Yelina's coming baaackk.... :D

I'm SO happy now!

Horatio and Yelina, sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N *is tackled*

Just heard? :lol:

But does anyone know when we can expect her back? An episode number maybe?

i think someone said 522 or somethin i forget try scrolling up though

Yes...it's episode 522, as delkolover posted on the previous page. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back