CSI:Miami Season 4 comes to the UK! + Manhattan Manhunt news

Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
It has now been confirmed that CSI:M Season 4 will start in the UK on Tuesday 18th July, Channel Five, 9pm. :)

Re: CSI:Miami Season 4 comes to the UK!

Finally! Not that I'll watch it again, but I appreciate the heads up Luce. Thanks. :)

It hasn't started there yet? That really surprised me! Here and in Belgium at startes around March and I was actuelly expecting that the UK would get the go ahead from cbs earlier than Holland/Belgium since that is usually the case with everything else :p

There is a rather strange situation in the UK. The new seasons of CSI and CSI:NY air first starting at the beginning of the year (they have both nearly finished now). Once they have finished, they air Miami. This is done so that 'new' episodes are shown throughout the year. Unfortunately for Miami fans, CSIM was the show chosen to wait it's turn.

That's weird! Well, you happy UK people! :)
We have this summer-stop here in Holland, so they stop on the half of the season and they continue at the end of the summer.

Yeah, summer-stop sucks! :mad: But congratulations you UK people! Have fun watching it...While I wait for september to see the other half... :(

What happened here in the UK was that Season 3 began repeats during the original CSI's Season 6. Which was good for me, coz I'd never seen CSI: Miami before and only tuned in for Emily- and got Ryan instead *Dreamy, Contented Sigh*....

finally ive been waitin a long time to see season 4 in tha u.k. i mean i been watchin the repeats of season 3

I thought that I would add this information to this existing thread. :)

Channel Five will be repeating Season 2 of CSI:NY on Tuesdays at 10pm (after Miami at 9pm) as from 18th July too. So, on August 29th, if the scheduling remains unchanged, we should get Miami's Felony Flight at 9pm, followed by NY's Manhattan Manhunt at 10pm.

Oh...Nice... geez. Is it only our channel politics that is stupid? we got Felony Flight (since they show s4) but never got Manhattan Manhunt because NY is on different channel and still goes thru s1 :rolleyes:

Oh that is very clever of five :) For once they do something right after making us wait 6 months for the new series :rolleyes:

Back