CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 1-4 Picture Thread ~Possible S4 Spoile

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Liten!!
If I wasn't taken already, I'd marry you, water marks and all!

My day just got a lot better :lol:

you're the best!

Cyber cookie coming your way! :lol:

Anyway I have a question about the clips on your site. Like most people want you to rightclick and save, but I'm just clicking left on your site and watch the clips. :eek:

Now since I don't want to do anything wrong and steal bandwith or whatever, am I doing things right? :confused:

Taking into consideration that I cure my csimiami fix by watching your clips like a kazillion times......
Cause you know, these things need to be studied and analyzed and studied and..... oh, I just repeated myself.....)
:eek:
:p

( my name is Jumjum and I'm a clipaholic :lol:)

Guys...please be mindful of what the Board Rules state about Intellectual Property:

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. My bad. :eek:
Sorry! :p
Won't happen again :)

Question: before s5 started, there were 2 pics with the cast, one of them with Frank and the other one without him. Could anyone give me the link to the Without-Frank Pic??? I can't find it!!!! :( Thanks a lot!!!! :D

I think Cal's shirt is blue in that pic, not white like in the other one :D

CalleighWolfe, you can find all the CSI:Miami promotional pictures at Modern Day Gallery, however there only appears to be the promo pic with Frank, and not the one you're looking for.

I'd ask vegaslights a.k.a Shane about it, because I do remember seeing the picture you're talking about and it seems to have disappeared. :confused:

speed_cochrane said:
I'd ask vegaslights a.k.a Shane about it, because I do remember seeing the picture you're talking about and it seems to have disappeared. :confused:

So far this season there has only been one cast photoshot. Including the regular cast members and the added Frank Tripp and Natalia BoaVista. I haven't come across the one you're talking about (if it exsists). Maybe it's one from a past season?

By the way, thanks for plugging the gallery speedy and congrats on your upgrade (for lack of a better word :lol: )

(if it exsists).

I've seen it before, I just can't remember where. But i'll do a little searching and if I find it. I'll post it.

^^ You're welcome, and thanks. :lol:

And for some reason I remember there being a picture without Frank...Ah well it's your site so I won't debate what's on it. ;) (Maybe we saw it on a different site?..)

And Yay! If you can find it Katie, that would be awesome. :D

Leela said:
Hahaaaa!

CLICK!

I knew I had that somewhere on my server :D

There we go. lol. I knew I saw it somewhere before I just couldn't remember where. I should have known it was you, Leela

There it is! :D

Thanks for finding it Leela, Now I don't feel completely crazy. :lol:

Hey speed_cochrane I kind of made a wp out of it. Hope you like. Don't blink or you might miss something. :lol:

CSIM S5 Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back