CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

Ah I miss Adele, she was great...that must be a really early first season shot...looks great though! Love to see the team out in their gladrags all happy!

Really funny how Rory is the only guy without a tie!!

Well, in my opinion..all the guys should take off those ties and be like Speed. Open-collared. :D

I love that pic.. like you said.. one big happy family... and I miss Adele too.. she also had her shades on her neck... :D

She did? Whoa, I really regret not paying attention while watching Season 1! I missed out so many things!

I wanted to share Emily....

greenemily4to.jpg

...who is insanely Gorgeous! :)

oh these pics are great!!! Iloved the one with the cast... there's another promo pic similar to another that was posted... Kimberia posted it in another thread...

oldmiami.jpg

I love this pic... :lol:

The more I see, the more I would love them...So...cbs, plas let us know more about their LIVES~~~

Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!! *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

I'm just gonna give ya'll a fair warning and say that the following photos might contain spoilers for the upcoming episode 'Dead Air.' There are alot, so Ill post them in several different times.

SPOILER WARNING!!!

Brief Episode Description for Stills: After deciding the relationship was moving to fast, Natalia (Eva LaRue) puts the breaks on her relationship with Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and Ryan seizes the opportunity, on CSI: MIAMI

The vest is back!!!! :lol:

edited to add just a bit more spoiler space ;)

Teehee, Ok I was starring at that picture of Ryan, and I was like what's different about him? And then I scrolled down and saw what you wrote and I wa slike "THE SWEATER VESTS!" lol. Thanks for the pics abc!

abc...I added just a tiny bit more spoiler space to your post above...just wanted to giver everyone plenty of warning.

Great pics, Shane! :D Thanks for sharing them w/ us.

Brief Episode Description for Stills: After deciding the relationship was moving to fast, Natalia (Eva LaRue) puts the breaks on her relationship with Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and Ryan seizes the opportunity, on CSI: MIAMI

What? UGH! What on earth...no, not gonna get into it here, it's best left for the spoiler lab thread. Plus...I'm not going to jump to conclusions until we find out a bit more about that particular episode.

Thanks again for the pics, Shane!

:lol: I'm laughing because of the plot and the pics. Oh boy. Thanks for those :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back