CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

Thank you so much Vegaslight
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW RORY...I LOVE HIM... he's so tender :D

Hey look at this.

Dave Keppling32, nicely-dressed. He is a substitute teacher who rotates in and out of all the local middle schools. Guest Star; Pete Morton 20s, all muscle, a thoroughly immoral drug dealer with three prior convictions for assault. Guest Star; Tom McMurphy. Early 40s. He's the owner of a shoe store that is destroyed during a car crash. Guest Star; Charlie Sheridan 18, the cool older brother. He's a well-to-do high school student who has a prior conviction for drug possession. Guest Star; Beth Wheeler 11-13 (No Older) innocence personified. She's a student at Valerie's school who has a seizure in the hallway while Horatio is interviewing Keppling. Valerie Sharp Mid 30s. She is the concerned science teacher at a local middle school and the innocent bystander victim of what appears to be a deadly car collision. (poor calleigh) :)
Edited the bulk of the spoilers and link due to our rules; See opening page in the Spoiler Thread.

vegaslights said:
And OMG, is that someone I know that hardly posts here anymore above me? ;)

Why Shane, whoever could you be referring to? ;) Seriously though, seems you found the just the thing to make me come out of hiding, heh.

Again...really, really awesome pictures. :D

calleighandjake, I'm not sure if you meant it, but I'm afraid this thread is for CSI:Miami pictures. I think you want the Spoiler Thread. ;)

I edited out the bulk of what you've posted (and placed it in a Spoiler Code) as it gives extensively intimate details. As stated in the Spoiler Thread:

please keep in mind that while you may have wandered onto some fairly long-winded Spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

We ask this due to potential copyright infringement. I've removed the link to that site for the same reason. The rest of the guidelines about spoilers may be found in the link I posted above. :)

*hugs liten* Thanks so much! :D I'm sure you will make many an icon maker happy--Including myself. :lol:

that_girl1 said:
liten you are awesome! But how do I open the file? :confused:

It's a .rar file so you'll need to have a program like WinZip or WinRar. I'm not sure if WinZip opens .rar files to better off to use WinRar.

Thanks for the caps liten...always keeps me going until I go home at the weekend to watch the episode!!

Are there any s6 ep5+ promo photos anywhere? I am searching the web but I can;t seem to find any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back