CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

HAHA Leela, i like how they are all examining it like it's evidence. Adam looks like he's gonna dust it for prints and Emily has a crimelight and Khandi is putting on gloves!!! thta's just Great!!!! and of course David has a pair of sunnies in his hand.. but where's Jon?

vegaslights said:
I've added 15 photos from the upcoming "Kill Switch" to Modern Day Gallery .

Ryan looks like a dork in that suit. :p

Thank you for posting. Wow the photos wow thank you

speed_cochrane said:
Wow, the first thing I have to say is, Miami looks beautiful. :eek: (Assuming they're in Miami for this episode. It is close to the end of the season) And Emily looks beautiful! Wow, it's nice to finally see her in some brighter colours this season. :)

And I had to bust out laughing at Ryan. :lol: He would look a little better in darker clothes, lol.

Thanks for the pics Shane. :D

speed_cochrane it for sure looks like Miami. Actually I'm basically 99.9% if not 100% sure it is Miami. One thing for a fact that makes me sure it is Miami the picture that shows Horatio standing looking at the body has in the background Metro Dade vechiles and the cops in the far distant by the yellow tape might be extras wearing the uniform but it could probably and actually might be cops doing the security while they film. I mentioned that because my dad and his really close friend both are City of Miami police officers actually marine patrol and his friend is Swat and we talked about this and how they wanted to use the City of Miami officers but the head of City of Miami or someone that makes that decision wouldn't. Also in the exact same picture the building in the background looks like one of the ones I've passed several times. Considering it takes forever to finish anything in Miami. Also the one of Horatio standing by himself with the landscape behind him, that looks like star island. Then the one of him and Tripp still looks like it. However, the water seems way too clear for Miami beaches. LOL. But I going to tell my dad he must watch that episode because he will know for sure. Especially with the Coast Guard since he has worked on it. Wow long reply.

Also just browsing wireimage and it shows some David, Emily, and Jonathon at the wrap up party in Miami. So yea it is most likely for sure in Miami. Now it makes me think the episodes following Kill Switch might have been filmed in Miami.

anybody have "CSI: Miami" Wrap Party Poolside at The Shore Club's Sky Bar
Miami Beach
April 21, 2007
pictures?? ive seen them on wireimage but they r 2 small, and im not signed up 4 it.

thanks(*^U^=)

lostinheaven, here you go:
wrapparty01ic8.jpg

wrapparty02mq7.jpg

They're so cute aren't they? ;)

Ok that Stanley Cup/CSI Miami cast is now my background on my school comp. :p

Oh, yay! Thank you Leela. :D

I love Jon's hair like that. ;)

lmao the stanley cup pics are kool they look like theyre having so much fun like regular people lol o and nice shirt rex lmao DC really looks younger for his age

Where could I find screen caps of seasons 2 & 3? I specifically need pictures of Valera.

Thanks Shane :)!!The link isn't working,a 'c' is missing!! :p

^Try csimiamionline..I thing it had some but now I tried the page won't appear..Maybe it will to you :cool:

Got some more promo stills!

From "Burned":

From "Kill Switch":

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back