CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

where did you get that picture from? it's fab!, it is nice seeing all of them relaxing and having a laugh.

Here's one I found that I thought everyone might
enjoy looking at. :)

group pic

I found it on another mb...I think it's a scan of one of the trading cards b/c I have the same pic w/ some text on the bottom of it. :)

Hey I tell you what.....buying a Hummer with Rory on would cost double I'm sure......great shot though!

What about some Ryan Pics?

Hi gregsgirl89. :D If you check out "The Wolfe Pack" thread, we have lots of great Ryan pics in there. ;) Hope to see you in there.

But, since I have a new favorite Ryan pic, I will post it in here this time too. :lol:

Here it is.

Cap from: Miami Style

:D

oh these pics are great!!! Iloved the one with the cast... there's another promo pic similar to another that was posted... Kimberia posted it in another thread...

oldmiami.jpg

I have to say, the pictures here pricks the heart sometimes. Rory looks so happy in all of them! :(Anyway, they are great nonetheless! :D

I have found a picture of the Miami boys, unfortunately im still trying to find a group picture with Jonathan Togo for all you Ryan fans - hopefully I will find one. :D

Say cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back