CSI:Miami in Lisbon

CSI_Dani

CSI Level Two
I read in a portuguese magazine that there was a possibility they were going to do an episode for CSI:Miami (season 5) in Lisbon...Or if not in Lisbon, somewhere in Spain. Though I thought something was strange, because I just supposed season 5 was all done already. Because it has already started for a while ago in the US, didn't it? So, anyone have heard anything about this?

eta:Sorry if this wasn't the right place to put this...

I would think that they would already have the majority of the remaining season 5 episodes filmed, because the seasons almost up isn't it? I haven't heard anything about them filming in Spain, but I did hear somewhere that they think the ending of the show will be filmed in Miami this season.

Reminds me of Rio...they did two traveling eps in one season? Wow, CSIs go international. Also- they stop filming in April. SO they're not done, but almost. :D
Thanks CSI_Dani for that info. :)

csi:miami in lisbo???????
wooooooow...i love lisbon.
it's one of the most beautiful city in the world!!!
i just imagine calleigh and the other guys investigate in the old part of the city!!!
realy romantic. :)

Hey I am not really sure. In fact I doubt about it. at least in season 5...But I have just read and just wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything about it. Anyway, lets wait and see...

Back