CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

I have a question-where do we post our regular CSI Miami icons?? I mean ones not from challenges and all that, is it in here or somewhere else?? I have a few that I might post up so I'm just wondering. Also I'm guessing the banners go into a seperate thread too.

I have a question-where do we post our regular CSI Miami icons?? I mean ones not from challenges and all that, is it in here or somewhere else?? I have a few that I might post up so I'm just wondering. Also I'm guessing the banners go into a seperate thread too.
Here is how it works. You can post your icons in here. If you take part in any challenge, you can post them in here only once the challenge is finished :thumbsup:.....this is only for the ones from Miami

As for the banners, yep there's a different thread ( a general one for the 3 shows) which is this one: Signature Banners Thread.

Hope it helped ;) and yep post them....I'm sooo curious :D

Here is how it works. You can post your icons in here. If you take part in any challenge, you can post them in here only once the challenge is finished :thumbsup:.....this is only for the ones from Miami

As for the banners, yep there's a different thread ( a general one for the 3 shows) which is this one: Signature Banners Thread.

Thank you, Florry86 that really helped me out and yeah I only have done ones for Miami so eventually I'll post them once I do some more right now I only have a few.

Thank you, Florry86 that really helped me out and yeah I only have done ones for Miami so eventually I'll post them once I do some more right now I only have a few.
You're welcome :thumbsup:

Here some new Ryan's icons I just made :p

Yep I just experimented the coloring :lol:

You can see the rest of my icons on LJ

Last edited:
Here's a few icons I've done so far. I'll be making more soon.

They are all of Alexx:

Alexx-1.jpg
alexxkids2.png
beautiful.png

Here's the rest: http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/DocWarnerFan4ever/Fanarts/Alexx%20Woods%20Icons/

Wow, that is some great stuff you made Dr. AlexxWFan :thumbsup:

Here is another icon I made today before leaving for my holiday :lol:

Back