CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Omg, I love all of your icons, girls! I have some to post as well, but I can't get photo bucket to load right now... as soon as it does, I'll share! :D

BDS, I'm totally loving your first one, in uniform. He looks so adorable there... Can I keep him!? :D

Omg, I love all of your icons, girls! I have some to post as well, but I can't get photo bucket to load right now... as soon as it does, I'll share! :D

BDS, I'm totally loving your first one, in uniform. He looks so adorable there... Can I keep him!? :D

oh sure you can ;)

my friend stated that he doesn't look that good in uniform but since i got the video and pics like this i completely fell for it :D

i had significant issue with photobucket and it left me with disappointment since i'm mobile user and for some time i won't see computer, so when that happens I'll divide retro icons from the current album.

Great Ryan icons shazza, I did snagg them:)

shazza, totally loving your icons! You guys capture his essence beautifully!

Thanks guys! :D Some New!Ryan icons now:
905_105.png
904_007.png
905_005.png

Enjoy! :D

gorgeous icons BlueDianmondStar! for the future though please make sure you only post 3 images and the rest as links per the rules in the first post. Thanks!!

[x] Do not post more than three icons at the same time. Some use dial up and when you post lots of images it's going to take a long time for them to download the page. However, you may post url links to the rest of the icons.

yeah sorry for posting too many pics. believe me i know, i'm using the most inappropriate internet on whole planet so i know, but i just recently started to post pics, well somehow learned how to use the code for icons:)
sorry again, won't happen again.

yeah sorry for posting too many pics. believe me i know, i'm using the most inappropriate internet on whole planet so i know, but i just recently started to post pics, well somehow learned how to use the code for icons:)
sorry again, won't happen again.

No worries! Just keep posting the icons! Its great to see a few of you posting stuff!! :)

ok thanks, i'm glad you like :)

i'm surprised they turned out nicely since i had to improvise b/c my other phone don't support much options at image editor field.

Awesome icons everyone! Such amazing talent from an amazing group, =).

Over in the Ryan thread, we're coming up with more theme ideas. For Feb, one is pink... so here are some!

Ryan_7retro-2.gif

Ryan_7retro-1.gif

Ryan_7retro-3.jpg

Hopefully, I'll have time to make more later on this week, =).

Back