CSI : Miami Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful work everyone, I haven't been here lately due to internet crash and I couldn't see pics at school. Great job, I'll be an icon-amakin soon again!

Hrockz, thank you! I will definitely use them! I love them! *drools over Ryan in orange* He's so pretty! Thank you so much!

No worries aims, I'm enjoying this icon-making thing. I'll make a few more and post them when I have the time. And if I have more time I'll go a hunting for more pics of Ryan in orange to make icons. Though I think he looks good in anything. ;)

cainesugar hope your internet is up soon.

H overdose is a good thing. :D

EDIT: More icons!

H29icon.jpg
R2icon.jpg
HY14icon1.jpg

Those first three are great. Especially the Delko and H one. But the last link you posted, of Horatio, is so CUTE! :D I'm so snagging these ones! Great stuff! :D

kit the fourth one you have of H is simply hilarious. I hope he's reading my fic :lol:

I'm on my bro's amazingly fast computer and broadband now. I have to make and post more icons...

H49icon1.jpg
CaRWash7icon1.jpg
HY13icon1.jpg

Great work everyone!

ilh214, I especially love the first one and the Frank one :lol:
Kit, I love the reading fanfic one :)

Kit, the one you put in a link up a few posts is FANTASTIC! :D 'reading fanfic'. OMG that's hilarious. Which one? Road trip or H/Y? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back