CSI Miami Icon Challenge #50 - Happiness is in the Air - Voting!

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #47: Friendship/Teamwork - Results!

Thanks for all the votes really means alot:D

Congrats to all the winners;)

Congrats to all the winners! This was a tough one to vote for :D

Oh wow, thanks for the votes:D and congrats to all the winners of course, awesome work!

Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #48: Delko Bang, Bang, Your Debt/no text

CSI: Miami Icon Challenge #48 - Delko - Bang, Bang, Your Debt/no text

This time around we're going to be using caps from Bang, Bang, Your Debt (Season 6 epi 4); as well as no text in the icons. Tiny text is alright as long as the words cannot be made out. And yes there can be another person in the icon, Delko needs to appear as well. :)

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variety of people!

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: CSI: Miami IC #48 - Delko Beginners (Intermediate or Advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.
If you cannot send a PM - please see my profile - I will accept them via email or IM - I have both yahoo im and hotmail (MSN). - Please let me know if you are going this route so I can be on the look out.

Rules
1. You may enter up to 5 icons. Please do 3 100x100 icons, 1 140x140, and/or 1 120x120 icons. (The 120 was quite successful, so we'll have another go with this category :))
2. Please size all icons to 100x100, 120x120, or 140x140 pixels. I don't really want to have to re-size any icons.
3. Please PM your entry to me, starzsgirl, Saturday August 1st by @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6). If you cannot PM me - my IM and email are in my profile.
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed. Also negative (towards actor or character) text or brushes will not be accepted. This challenge is for fun, not to bash.
5. Please don't post your icons anywhere else. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
6. No animations allowed.
7.Since we were successful with the 3 categories last time we will be doing it again....so you also need to let me know which category you will be in - beginners, intermediate or advanced. For anyone entering intermediate - please also indicate an alternative category in case we don't have enough to do 3 categories.
8. Most importantly - have fun!

Important

Here are two sites that have caps from the ep. If these are not what you are looking for please feel free to to use your own or find different ones.

CSI Caps

Random Scribblings

Any questions or concerns please leave a comment here or send a PM.
Happy icon making! :D

***Please keep in mind that the day entries are due I will be preforming in the summer musical I have been working on. I will do my best to get voting up early on Sunday morning. And then am going on vacation so results will be up when I get back. Thanks.***

Also any requested banners are being worked on...RL has been a bit hectic.

Last edited:

I'm in as well!!

Last edited:
Re: CSI Miami Icon Challenge #48: BBYD/Delko/No Text - Now Open!

I'm in. But can we use brushes is that counted as text?! :)

New challenge break - please go here for details.

Due date and time is Saturday August 1st by @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6).

Tallies are as follows:

Beginners: 3
Intermediate: 0
Advanced:0

120x120: 1
140x140: 1

I'd like to have a successful challenge this time around, considering that the month break is looming, this is the last chance to enter for a while. Please think about doing so. Beginners and newcomers are highly encouraged to enter, as well as anyone else form around the board. Also invited friends to enter or suggest this challenge to them Thanks. :)

*sets up table with baked goods and various beverages*

It's on my list of things to do, I promise! :lol: I'm hoping to get them done today or tomorrow :)

I'm in. :)

Due date and time is Saturday August 1st by @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6).

Tallies are as follows:

Beginners: 6
Intermediate: 0
Advanced: 6

120x120: 4
140x140: 3

I'd like to have a successful challenge this time around, considering that the month break is looming, this is the last chance to enter for a while. Please think about doing so. Beginners and newcomers are highly encouraged to enter, as well as anyone else form around the board. Also invited friends to enter or suggest this challenge to them Thanks. :)

*sets up table with baked goods and various beverages*

Back