CSI:Miami Icon Chal. Thr. 2 - Ch.#28 ~Yellow - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Icon Challenge Thread 2- CH # 21

Ali - no it is not greedy! :lol:

Ok - everyone should have winners banners from the last challenge - if not PM me! Thanks!

Now Open - CSI: Miami Icon Challenge #22 - Cameras.

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variety of people!

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: CSI: Miami IC #22 - Cameras. I will be running a round of LIMS as well this week so this is important!
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.

Rules
1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I don't really want to have to re-size any icons.
3. Please PM your entry to me, CSI_Kat, by Monday Dec 9th 9 am EST
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Please don't post your icons anywhere else. You don't want to win because your friends voted for you, you want to win because you deserved it.
6. No animations allowed.
7.Since we were successful with the 3 categories last time we will be doing it again....so you also need to let me know which category you will be in - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
8. Most importantly - have fun!

Important

I provided caps for this challenge. However - if you want to do an icon of someone I have not provided caps for (i.e. Speed, Horatio, Alexx, etc) please feel free too - just make sure they are using a camera!

Also - I am including some new voting this challenge. Each category will have a special technique assigned to it. We will see if it works this time and if so will continue it in the next challenge.

Beginners - your technique will be cropping
Intermediate - your technique will be the use of text
Advanced - your technique will be the use of color

Ok the caps I am providing

Cal
Cal
Cal
Eric
Eric
Eric
Natalia
Natalia
Natalia
Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Happy icon making! Oh - and don't forget to vote in the poll. Please PM me with any questions!

Like the new challenge- looks like I got to work on my cropping skills :lol:

This challenge sounds cool. I'm in :D

Edit- just a question, I'm probably being terribly stupid, but with the different techniques for the different levels, does that mean you can't use text on beginner icons?

CalleighD said:
Edit- just a question, I'm probably being terribly stupid, but with the different techniques for the different levels, does that mean you can't use text on beginner icons?

I suppose what Kat meant is you can use whatever you like, but as for the extra voting, ppl should focus on either cropping, brushes/text or colouring for the respective categories. Kat? Is this right?

On a side note... tight deadline... I am travelling next week and I can't tell if I am gonna make it this time. :(

Yes that is exactky what I mean! Thanks! I had actually debated ending voting on that Monday to give everyone the extra weekend. Would that help peopl out?

I've sent some in.

Thanks for providing the caps. I don't usually watch much of Miami (I fall asleep during it :eek:).

Susan

^ Yeah, me in any case, cause then I am done travelling. But if it is JUST me then pls leave it. I just skip it then. No sweats! :)

I just put the challenge up - so it is no big deal to extend it out a few days.

Wow! I'm in! I like the emphasis on different techniques. :D

So I didn't notice until after I voted that you could choose more that one :rolleyes: oops.

I love the pics you provided, and I love the focus on different techniques. Can't wait until I have the time to do these :lol:

I'm in...i hope to do something of good because I've much time (damn study!!! :mad:)...but the cap provided are very beautuful..

...sorry but I've a question :confused:(probably it's stupid..I'm sorry :()...I must to use the special tecniques???

We are going tohave an extra voting in each category
for example in beginner you would vote for the top 3 icons and the one you think has the best cropping. Does that help? If not - just PM me and I will try to explain better!

I missed a lot, but thanks for the votes everyone. Guess I'd better move up to advanced now...

I'll see if I can enter, this sounds interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back