CSI:Miami? For DS?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Jenna_Caine, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

Yeah, I'd like a little help finding out if there's a CSI:Miami game out for either the Nintendo DS or Macintosh computers? I mean, I know there's one out for PC, but I only have access to Macs... Or, like I said, Nintendo DS. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

For a while on gamestop.com there was a listing for a game for CSI Miami, but then recently it was taken off. And no other news has been released since. Hope that helps. :)

3. Jenna_Caine

Hmmm... Shoot... I guess it does... It just means I gotta either look harder or wish harder!!! Lol Thanks.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well I checked on gamestop.com a bit ago and the only listings I got for CSI games are the ones for Vegas. So perhaps it's in development or someone posted the wrong information. Either way they should make one for Miami as well as NY. :)

5. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I don't know about you, but i think they should bring 1 out for the DS. They have the mobile game and i completed it during my lunch break.

6. Jenna_Caine

>.< Dangit, you are so lucky... I just turned 18, but my mom still has a lot of (translation:too much) control over my cell phone usage... She called Verizon Wireless and had them remove my account's capability to buy games... >.<# So even if I got a new cell phone, I still wouldn't be able to get the game... And I can't seem to convince her to let me buy just this one game...

7. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I feel so sorry for you. Here's a way get by the problem,
    secretly buy another phone with another network then get the game.

8. CSI_Tipping

CSI_Tipping Victim

how can you get a CSI game for your mobile?

9. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I'm with Vodafone and i searched their games intil i found the CSI: Miami game and downloaded it. The game is also mentioned on the CBS site under CSI: Miami

10. Jenna_Caine

I appreciate the suggestion, but my mother also controls my money... *sweatdrop* It's kinda hard to secretly buy something that costs a bit more than my monthly allowance... >.<# Thank you very much, though...

11. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Sorry i can't help any further. But who knows maybe they'll create a game for the DS if CSI: Dark Motives sells well. I'm hoping they do. Too many CSI: Vegas not enough Miami