CSI Memorial Day Marathon

Dynamo1

Head of the Swing Shift
Spike will have a marathon of CSI on Memorial Day, Monday, May 26 starting at 9:00 AM (Eastern). Check local listings for times and channel in your area.

9:00 AM Nesting Dolls (season 5 episode 13)
10:00 AM Unbearable (s 5, ep 14)
11:00 AM King Baby (s 5, ep 15)
12:00 PM Big Middle (s 5, ep 16)
1:00 PM Compulsion (s 5, ep 17)
2:00 PM Spark of Life (s 5, ep 18)
3:00 PM 4x4 (s 5, ep 19)
4:00 PM Hollywood Brass (s 5, ep 20)
5:00 PM Committed (s 5, ep 21)
6:00 PM Nesting Dolls
7:00 PM Unbearable
8:00 PM King Baby
11:00 PM Big Middle
12:00 AM Compulsion

Arrrrrrrgh! :mad: I hate it when they have a "marathon" and show half the episodes twice instead of showing twice as many episodes! I don't understand that at all.

why do they always have to show the junk from either season 5, 6 or 7 during these marathons? Why can't they have marathons of the 'good ole days' of seasons 1-4?

I love Season 5 but I do hate when they repeat the same episodes in the same day...that is not a real marathon.

Yeah I agree since it is a marathon anyway. They are stupid on Spike the way they do that. I mean if people really were watching the full marathon they will stop when an episode repeats again.

Another marathon consisting soley of season 5 stuff?

Seems like every other Sunday Spike does that. It's either that or Season 2 stuff.

Why not do some Season 3 or 4 stuff. I also agree about "Grave Danger" Every time that comes up in sequence, they skip it. :mad:

Another marathon consisting soley of season 5 stuff?

Seems like every other Sunday Spike does that. It's either that or Season 2 stuff.

Why not do some Season 3 or 4 stuff. I also agree about "Grave Danger" Every time that comes up in sequence, they skip it. :mad:

Thats true! Spike just aired these same episodes a week or two ago, and I agree showing the same eps twice is not a marathon. I too want to see episodes from the first 4 seasons. SpikeTV should mix it up a bit give us a lot of each season instead of the same thing over and over.

I emailed SpikeTV and told them what I thought, (including skipping Grave Danger) you wanna do the same? Here is the e-mail. feedback@spike.com

I also informed them that I was skipping their marathon, putting in my DVD's and having my own!!

Last edited:
I agree!.. I hate that they play the same episodes twice.. AND that they are all ones played every other dayy.
I love CSI marathons, but this, to me is not a marathon! I wish I could pick all the episodes to be played.. ohh the possibilities. :)

I agree!.. I hate that they play the same episodes twice.. AND that they are all ones played every other dayy.
I love CSI marathons, but this, to me is not a marathon! I wish I could pick all the episodes to be played.. ohh the possibilities. :)

One of the marathons they did, I can't remember if it was last Labor Day or perhaps New Years Day, they did a "Viewers' Choice Marathon." The viewers voted on Spike.com for the episode that they wanted.

I wish they'd do it more often. I mean, yeah, I have all of the DVD's, and have watched all of them, some multiple times, but still, if it's on Spike, I'll watch it even for background noise, especially if it's a really good episode.

I'm also ambivalent about them playing four episodes and repeating them. I'd like to see them playing episodes just once. They'd include a lot more episodes, and definitely a lot more episodes that have not been played to death. At least they're not playing "Down The Drain," "Formalities," "Viva Las Vegas," "Swap Meet," and "No Humans Involved" again. I think if I see that set of episodes together again, I'll actually scream. Or put something through my TV.

/Really, really REALLY wishes there was a puking smiley. I'd be using it right about now.

Whether it's a marathon or not, Spike never shows any of the two-part episodes. So right there, they are skipping at least 10 episodes. And it drives me nuts that they do that. Just play them like you play all of the other episodes.

One of the marathons they did, I can't remember if it was last Labor Day or perhaps New Years Day, they did a "Viewers' Choice Marathon." The viewers voted on Spike.com for the episode that they wanted.

Yeah, but even then they only had about 15 to choose from and then they just ran one of them, I think. The rest of the episodes that day weren't even on the list to vote for. :wtf:

Yeah, but even then they only had about 15 to choose from and then they just ran one of them, I think. The rest of the episodes that day weren't even on the list to vote for. :wtf:

That's just not Cool. :mad: Typical, though. We should all write Spike to complain. I mean, They have seven seasons worth of episodes to show. I'd really like to see something different. :brickwall:

Geez....

Still waiting on a TV channel to play the "Bubblegum" episode again.

It is the only LV episode I missed.

:scream:

Back